Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

me and my mum nimby village visit.

Kev the Ape

another thing. when i walked past a man painting his house ( he looked about 60 :eek: with a false leg). He turned round a flick some paint at us but missed because he didnt throw it hard enoguh and landed on the pavement. :nono:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Dover said:
...Speilberg to direct I hope. Who do you think should play Kev?

Tom Hanks.

''My Mum always said life is like a box of chocolates''

Last edited:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Kev the Ape said:
nope it weren't it was somethink called star and i after i drank it i felt really sick. two old ladies wanted to know why falmer is the only site so me and my mum had to stand there talking to some nimbys and explaining why we need our stadium and why it was the only site. :clap2:

Kev. You forgot to tell us how you moved out of there, pretty damn quick, when you saw the notice saying that unruly children would be sold as slaves.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Kev the Ape said:
another thing. when i walked past a man painting his house ( he looked about 60 :eek: with a false leg). He turned round a flick some paint at us but missed because he didnt throw it hard enoguh and landed on the pavement. :nono:

Are you Italian by any chance?:lolol:

Kev the Ape

Waterhall Wizard said:
Kev. You forgot to tell us how you moved out of there, pretty damn quick, when you saw the notice saying that unruly children would be sold as slaves.

well i after we fed the chickens, a car nearly ran us over!!! :angry:, so we heading out of nimbyville and looked at the site one more time. If we didnt leave then we might of not been here today because that bloke who nearly ran us over had a evil look in his eye.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Kev the Ape said:
i really want to see the pond freeze over in the winter. so i can carve in the ice, WE WANT FALMER!!!!!!!

If the pond does freeze over, Kev, don't carve the words. You can write them with your piss, and if the words are in Kelly's handwriting we will know that there has been a happy ending to another story.

Kev the Ape

Waterhall Wizard said:
If the pond does freeze over, Kev, don't carve the words. You can write them with your piss, and if the words are in Kelly's handwriting we will know that there has been a happy ending to another story.

:lolol: kelly would be able to spell.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here