Votes: 1 0.4%
  • My mind has been changed but i am sticking with my original vote

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
surely there was and are differing views
the rich and well off thought that we were teflon and it would be over in weeks (they were not fighting the war)
probably a bad analogy but here goes the England and Iceland game, one good blow and we thought we had won it, but alas the other team were stronger in mind than us and had more powerful weapons and unlike the England football team we got stronger when we knew what we were up against
it took nearly a million men
I just hope that they the Europeans do not forget that

....and the 17million deaths that were not the King's men....

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Thats just it , you dont know , youre obviously not bright enough to read the meaning of what i said , and while youre at it , if you want to call me a f*ckwit , why not use an asterisk and be done with it instead of using silly replacements like a 14 year old schoolgirl................... you c*nt.

:nono:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just like those that voted leave not all those that voted remain will be of the exact same opinion. I was responding to a specific comment .... the problem with the entire campaign by both sides is that it's be based on assumption and theory as nobody really knows what the outcome of all of this will be. Anyone suggesting they do has either been taken in by the propaganda (whichever side they support) or is a complete fool

Exactly right........

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The Guardian have shot themselves in the foot with this Leave / Remain poll :)

11so8yg.jpg

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Marvellous stuff. 2 blokes in a pub who nod 'alright mate' to each other turns into one with Anger management issues and another with autism coz he's driving. Must have been a lager shandy.

Carry on. During the war....

I actually thought at one point that the thread was heading to this

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
surely there was and are differing views
the rich and well off thought that we were teflon and it would be over in weeks (they were not fighting the war)
probably a bad analogy but here goes the England and Iceland game, one good blow and we thought we had won it, but alas the other team were stronger in mind than us and had more powerful weapons and unlike the England football team we got stronger when we knew what we were up against
it took nearly a million men
I just hope that they the Europeans do not forget that

I am sure they don't, but as I said earlier, from a French perspective, there are memories of things we did and didn't do that they may feel differently about than we might, and it is understandable.
None of us fought, and although we can be proud of the generation that was called upon, I don't think we should bask in the reflected glory, or expect some sort of special treatment from other Europeans because of it.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I would, yes. One of my main hobbies was to daub schools and places of worship with hateful scrawled drivel, and now every f*cker is doing it. I'd switch to remain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here