Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is Gascoigne playing ?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
And before someone comes on to say it will be a waste of time with it only being the Dev Squad v a bunch of Lazio reserves

(they normally do)

Then last year Hughton effectively picked his first 11 for Forest and Sevilla had 12 players on show (Of their squad) who ended up appearing in the Europa League final last month against Liverpool.

Think the club have missed a trick not making it a quid for kids again though...

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I think the game I saw might have been a testimonial but my brain's been a bit dodgy since he hit me in the face
Yes I was there too... either a testimonial or a friendly... I remember Gasgoine being quite happy at the banter being shouted at him, and do I remember Mars Bars being thrown at him?!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Looks like they're putting the away fans in the usual away area, which I prefer - last season they were at one end of the West.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I think the game I saw might have been a testimonial but my brain's been a bit dodgy since he hit me in the face

That was against Spurs. He scored a free kick in front of the south stand but was ordered to re-take it for some infringement or other. He did. And put it in exactly the same place as the first one.

If that free kick story is not true, I don't want to know, I love it and want it to be true!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Its on a Sunday which means their team will play a Prem team on the Friday/Saturday and we'll see a bunch of NOBODIES on the Sunday.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can I be the first to moan about being unable to buy anything to eat or drink due to the permanently fifteen deep queues at the few open catering outlets. Wouldn't happen in Italy. :moo:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Can I be the first to moan about being unable to buy anything to eat or drink due to the permanently fifteen deep queues at the few open catering outlets. Wouldn't happen in Italy. :moo:

Get to the Amex around 9am, start a queue outside your turnstile and then sprint to the kiosk, nothing will be ready of course foodwise, but stand your ground and say I'll wait here until it is. You will then get your food and drink piping hot, and only miss 33 minutes of the first half. BUT you would have brought some food and drink.

I know its the pre-season but maybe get some training in by attending a 20/20 game at Hove and get back in the swing by queuing at different kiosks.

D

Deleted User X18H

Yes I was there too... either a testimonial or a friendly... I remember Gasgoine being quite happy at the banter being shouted at him, and do I remember Mars Bars being thrown at him?!

Graham Moseley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here