Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Italy v Spain, 5pm

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Italy looked very strong and totally worked Spain out there. Got to be favourites now.

To be fair, Germany looked excellent last game and they play each other next. France also finally seemed to click in the second half against Ireland, as did Belgium against Hungary. Despite the long-winded format, the cream should start to rise to the top now.

Or curdle against Iceland.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Some great saves by both keepers. But otherwise a nonevent and wasted two pints of Harveys. In the mood for tonight though and two more pints in the pot waiting.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Italy were CLASS in that game, much like Belgium and Germany. Even if England get through tonight I cannot see us going much further. Hope to eat humble pie of course.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Good one Italy. I lost out on my Croatia bet but I still have a tenner riding on the Azzurri. Forza Italia

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Italy were CLASS in that game, much like Belgium and Germany. Even if England get through tonight I cannot see us going much further. Hope to eat humble pie of course.

What sort of PIE are you eating right now?

Whale pie?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Considering the opposition, Italy have put in the two best performances of the tournament so far, against Belgium and Spain. Number three against the Germans, please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here