Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrea Leadsom for new PM?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wow she really has big feet and proving not so decent.
"Downing Street today insisted Theresa May still had confidence in Andrea Leadsom after it emerged she claimed it is 'cautious and very sensible' not to make men nannies because the 'odds' mean they could be paedophiles."

Is that shit for real?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
"Downing Street today insisted Theresa May still had confidence in Andrea Leadsom after it emerged she claimed it is 'cautious and very sensible' not to make men nannies because the 'odds' mean they could be paedophiles."

Is that shit for real?

It must mean the end for male nurses in Childrens hospitals if this is the view of cabinet members.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Is that shit for real?

Andrea Leadsom said it alright:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...over-stupid-paedophile-comments-a3297091.html
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...hildcare-workers-hired-sensible-a7139351.html
http://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...s-paedophiles-Theresa-May-The-Times-interview

We know paedophiles are attracted to working with children. I’m sorry but they’re the facts.

I wonder what any teachers or doctors feel about her views.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When I've seen her interviewed I've often thought she was very intelligent. I had no idea she was a complete ****ing idiot!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
She must have a really warped mind and someone you would really believe when giving her views on important issues.

Never mind that fact she was against leaving The EU as it would be 'be a disaster for our economy' 3 years ago and now she's all for it, everyone is now.

She voted for and against gay marriage. Not for it, as it would go against her Christian beliefs even though The Church wouldn't have to perform it if she voted for it as it was exempt from having to do so. She's got nothing against gays though obviously.
There's were all those question marks about her CV, but there's nothing wrong there apparently.
She wanted to lift the ban of fox hunting, because it's cruel to foxes and obviously some of her constituents like riding round in red jackets doing it.
She's had no cabinet experience, but wanted to be Prime Minister.
She said being a mother 'gives you a real stake in the future of our country, a tangible stake'.
She then says 'Let’s face it, most of us don’t employ men as nannies, most of us don’t. Now you can call that sexist, I call that cautious and very sensible when you look at the stats. Your odds are stacked against you if you employ a man. We know paedophiles are attracted to working with children. I’m sorry but they’re the facts.'

:mad:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I was just reading the really, really tragic news in the paper that Mrs May will sack Mrs Leadsom from the cabinet after the election, for basically being useless.

and some people wanted her to be Prime Minister. :rotlf:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I was just reading the really, really tragic news in the paper that Mrs May will sack Mrs Leadsom from the cabinet after the election, for basically being useless.

A good move but can May sack herself as well please ?

D

Deleted member 2719

What paper was that in???

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here