Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Joshua fight tonight

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Because Degale knows a 100% and focused Groves wins every time.

Not sure about that. I scored the first fight one point to DeGale but it was such a tough fight to score. DeGale tends to switch off for rounds or even chunks of a fight. Groves has question marks over his chin and stamina, a rematch would be a tough one to cal but I think I would favour DeGale.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Not sure about that. I scored the first fight one point to DeGale but it was such a tough fight to score. DeGale tends to switch off for rounds or even chunks of a fight. Groves has question marks over his chin and stamina, a rematch would be a tough one to cal but I think I would favour DeGale.

DeGale plays right into Groves hands, switches off in fights and gives Groves a chance to conserve his stamina. DeGale has no following, he can't fill a phone box which would be the doubt about the fight happening

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I predicted that Groves would win the first fight, as you know I have a 100% record with my predictions

I'm not convinced Groves would beat DeGale, In Fact I'm not convinced he won the first fight, iffy judging that night if you ask me, Groves face looked like a pulped pear at the end.

Sent from my Nokia 3110

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was obvious that Joshuas corner told him he had to up the rate as his opponent was known to have a good dig and as he was so far ahead on points to lose on 1 punch would be suicidal. A puncher always has a chance even when well behind on points. Joshua is a great prospect but is not ready for Haye or even Fury with his excess weight, at the moment.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
It was obvious that Joshuas corner told him he had to up the rate as his opponent was known to have a good dig and as he was so far ahead on points to lose on 1 punch would be suicidal. A puncher always has a chance even when well behind on points. Joshua is a great prospect but is not ready for Haye or even Fury with his excess weight, at the moment.

Spot on BG, he needs to fight a better level of opponent or end up like Frank Bruno

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here