Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brexit SPREADS across Europe:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A few nut job parties shouting loudly hardly counts as proof that it's all coming crashing down.

The French FN is as main stream as it gets, the others are nothing parties.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
A few nut job parties shouting loudly hardly counts as proof that it's all coming crashing down.

Yeah, it's The Daily Express getting over excited.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

The Danes voted against the Maastricht treaty before they were bullied into a second referendum to vote it through. They will vote OUT. The Swedes will probably also vote OUT.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The Danes voted against the Maastricht treaty before they were bullied into a second referendum to vote it through. They will vote OUT. The Swedes will probably also vote OUT.

rats.gif

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not convinced by the Swedes. A referendum is one thing, voting out is quite another. The Danes, well I might agree with you there.

Still, it's excellent news. We might no longer be part of the huge trading block on our doorstep, and our country might well be broken up, but at least a couple of Scandinavian countries have considered arriving at a similar conclusion.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's a fact the issue is the EU and their power hungry cronies....Every country should control its borders and be abled to make changes,but these twats are control freaks and the whole European Union needs to be abolished ASAP.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Simster;7482654[B said:
]Not convinced by the Swedes.[/B] A referendum is one thing, voting out is quite another. The Danes, well I might agree with you there.

Still, it's excellent news. We might no longer be part of the huge trading block on our doorstep, and our country might well be broken up, but at least a couple of Scandinavian countries have considered arriving at a similar conclusion.

I think had we stayed the Swedes might have wobbled. They'll vote out now I'm pretty sure of it.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Not convinced by the Swedes. A referendum is one thing, voting out is quite another. The Danes, well I might agree with you there.

There's a majority in the Netherlands in favour of leaving also (if the polls can be believed!).One of the original 6 members. A cataclysmic event if it happens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here