Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sounds like Michael Foot's donkey jacket all over again.

And....it wasn't a donkey jacket.

Is this possibly fake news?

I have no time for Corbyn but whenever I see threads like this (utterly pathetic attempts to kick a weirdo when he's already been forgotten), I think that maybe I might vote for him after all; the enemy of a load of tossers being my friend, etc. :shrug:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Who is Owen Jones? Does it matter?

Come to think of it, does Owen Jones (who?) matter?

If you're screaming at twitter feed by a political activist you don't know rather than remembering people slaughtered and maimed by war, you are so utterly irredeemably pathetic that I'm genuinely embarrassed for you.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Jeremy Corbyn, bless. Can never be right because he is always 'Left' behind. Reminds me of the nerd school boy in your yearly intake. As for master owens, send for his nanny!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
If you're screaming at twitter feed by a political activist you don't know rather than remembering people slaughtered and maimed by war, you are so utterly irredeemably pathetic that I'm genuinely embarrassed for you.

Ohhhh, steady now!:lolol:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It does look awful, I wouldn't turn up to work wearing an anorak and suit combo let alone a formal event like this. But ultimately Corbyn has no dress sense and probably doesn't know any better. I don't think I've ever seen him wearing a suit that fits, they're all two size too big.

The sad thing is that all his supporters will use the faux outrage from the right wing press to deflect attention from his shambles of an opposition (see Owen Jones).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
it’s Owen Jones who is irredeemably pathetic.

That's been beyond doubt for some time now.

The video he put out where he rocked up at the Conservative Party conference and tried to do a Louis Theroux type act and get young Tories to verbally hang themselves on camera was all kinds of pathetic. I'm sure he has some valid points on occasion, but they get lost amongst the rest of the utter shit he comes out with.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

I have no time for Corbyn but whenever I see threads like this (utterly pathetic attempts to kick a weirdo when he's already been forgotten), I think that maybe I might vote for him after all; the enemy of a load of tossers being my friend, etc. :shrug:

I honestly believe he didn't see any issue with it. Just the way he is. I'd be more suprised to see him in a suit

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

wtf? I think you're the one that must be embarrassed by that response. I haven't even looked at Twitter (it's for twa@ts), so I don't scream (or probably scweam in your case, since you seem to think a straight question is somehow hysterical). Thanks to somebody who gave a far more sensible answer than you, I now know who what's-his-name is. Big deal.................and I was right.

It doesn't matter.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
That's been beyond doubt for some time now.

The video he put out where he rocked up at the Conservative Party conference and tried to do a Louis Theroux type act and get young Tories to verbally hang themselves on camera was all kinds of pathetic. I'm sure he has some valid points on occasion, but they get lost amongst the rest of the utter shit he comes out with.

He does annoy me, but I found the conference interviews quite enlightening. I seen some similar ones done at the Labour conference and it's always interesting to view the sometimes extreme views of activists.

Jones did an interesting interview with a Young Tory who was openly worried that the party had lost the young vote. It was hardly Louis Theroux.

As I don't openly (and actually) support a political party, perhaps I'm able to view his interviews with a more open mind.:wink:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Well if you do want to vote for him you’ll need to move to Islington I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here