Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Jeremy Corbyn thread

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Tory party in disarray as May being lined up as the fall guy for failed Brexit negotiations and on the other side, the broad church that is the Labour Party looks like it could split. Personally I think there should be a split as the direction the Labour party is going does not reflect what the moderate voters will want (and therefore vote for). Shout as much as you like but if you can't win an election then you can't change a thing.

Funding would be absolutely paramount as any new party could have to run for nearly 5 years before an election!!! I suspect there are far more moderate labour supporting millionaires then there are Marxist ones!

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I thought the Tories are the nasty party actually I think it might be this sort person who would be welcome by Starlin

*Stalin

There's a gag there relating to your username but I can't be bothered.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I see Virgin Trains have been cleared of wrongdoing for daring to openly publishing pictures of this snidey lying piece of shite with a seat on one of their trains prior to pretending that he hadn't and sitting on the floor!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Virgin will lose most of their business with a Labour government so no wonder they want to smear JC, good job the Tories want to stop abuse of politicians and smearing them so it won't be long till Theresa May condemns Virgin unless the Tories debate in parliament only means abuse and smearing of Tory politicians of course

You are both as bad as one another.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Who would ever have thought this would happen ?

[tweet]886607817553195008[/tweet]

Presumably not you when you were telling us that Corbyn was a failed experiment and had to go. Are you ever going to answer the question as to whether you've fully flip-flopped and are #TeamCorbyn again?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Who would ever have thought this would happen ?

[tweet]886607817553195008[/tweet]

Fairweather comrades shouldn't get too carried away ... more people still think she would make the better PM according to the same poll which is a damning verdict on JC considering she is so weak and waiting to be replaced.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Corbyn is still a hard left old marxist who would bankrupt our country within 3 years and who likes to call terrorist organisations ' friends'

no thanks, we don't need a PM who holds such extreme views. Hideous man with hideous friends.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Virgin will lose most of their business with a Labour government so no wonder they want to smear JC, good job the Tories want to stop abuse of politicians and smearing them so it won't be long till Theresa May condemns Virgin unless the Tories debate in parliament only means abuse and smearing of Tory politicians of course

I'm guessing you're referring to Virgin Trains which I'm not sure does make up most of their business.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Corbyn is still a hard left old marxist who would bankrupt our country within 3 years and who likes to call terrorist organisations ' friends'

no thanks, we don't need a PM who holds such extreme views. Hideous man with hideous friends.
No we need a pm who will screw the poor into oblivion

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
"New kinder politics"? I think she must have missed the memo.

Attachments

• 20993840_10155666350105701_1580297846342347720_n.jpg
    20993840_10155666350105701_1580297846342347720_n.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 199

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here