Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Jeremy Corbyn thread

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Interesting analysis. It is not usual for Tory governments to lead in the polls midterm, is it?

A Labour PM, even with boundary changes and fewer constituencies?

It was hardly an analysis, just a flippant remark based on your post. I think I prefer it when you play the deliberately obtuse teen.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
And by the time they’ve ruined Britain by putting personal agendas and selfish party politics ahead of the nation I reckon the Labour vote will be even more solid and even stronger.

Come on! Do behave. A gentleman of your undoubted sincerity and wisdom should know that all parties when in government will cling on to the gravy train at all costs.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Eddie Izzard on the NEC :clown:

Eddie Izzard is not on the NEC ? marvellous that you have realised that Eddie Izzard is a comedian, when will you realise that you are an even bigger clown ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Eddie Izzard on the NEC :clown:

just noticed that Eddie Izzard IS now on the NEC ! Marvellous !, common sense and a sense of humour . Much better than the NSC Clown, Titanic

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
just noticed that Eddie Izzard IS now on the NEC ! Marvellous !, common sense and a sense of humour . Much better than the NSC Clown, Titanic

Hi Alf, you know why. I do have a lot on at work today so can't go through our history all afternoon but, suffice to say your last two avatars are sufficient...

Eddie Izzard is not on the NEC ?.

Ms Shawcroft will be replaced on the NEC by comedian Eddie Izzard.

According to the BBC

Astonishing that a Corbyn apologist claims any moral superiority because of avatars considering your dismissing of political intimidation, antisemitism in the Labour party and excusing politicians who chose to associate with terrorists. No wonder you block people who highlight obvious hypocricy.

#snowflake

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I had to check it wasn't an April Fool... and amazingly it isn't.

Labour have confirmed to the Mirror that Corbyn, a very active user of his personal Facebook account and the man who wants to be Prime Minister, has deliberately deleted his personal Facebook account. Running scared?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I had to check it wasn't an April Fool... and amazingly it isn't.

Labour have confirmed to the Mirror that Corbyn, a very active user of his personal Facebook account and the man who wants to be Prime Minister, has deliberately deleted his personal Facebook account. Running scared?

Maybe he isn’t interested in banal updates from people he vaguely knows.....this is why I deleted my Facebook account.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Such a shame that the Labour Party is so weak, wth a leader who is unable to lead the party. The country needs a strong party leading the charge against Brexit, ensuring ongoing and hard won employee rights and avoiding the race to the bottom, lead by amongst others JR-M. Corbyn should go

D

Deleted member 22389

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...ounces-labour-will-buy-every-homeless-person/

Forget about working hard.... just declare yourself homeless... sorted, free house.

#unelectable

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I don't have any problem with someone who has genuinely fallen on tough times, getting some temporary accommodation to help them back on their feet and get a restart with their life, but I just feel the government would end up getting conned and it wouldn't go to the people it should do.

D

Deleted member 22389

Such a shame that the Labour Party is so weak, wth a leader who is unable to lead the party. The country needs a strong party leading the charge against Brexit, ensuring ongoing and hard won employee rights and avoiding the race to the bottom, lead by amongst others JR-M. Corbyn should go

This country hasn't been right since the banking crisis in 2008, it's going to be like this for many many years regardless of who takes control.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Make of it what you will...

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 40% (+3)
LAB: 40% (-4)
LDEM: 9% (-)
UKIP: 3% (-)
GRN: 1% (-1)

via @Survation, 14 Apr
Chgs. w/ 08 Mar

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oh dear. So Corbyn now wants all military action to be approved by both parliament AND the UN ! Firstly how does he suggest the government, of any colour, manages to make a swift decision if parliament has to approve it ? Secondly, he does he propose to get around vetos in the UN security council ? The guy is very scary as a future PM !!!!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...ounces-labour-will-buy-every-homeless-person/

Forget about working hard.... just declare yourself homeless... sorted, free house.

#unelectable

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You're making it sound like he's giving them the house where as what he is doing is providing accommodation. They won't actually own it.

The guy is a buffoon but that doesn't mean you can twist what he says for your own political gratification!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here