Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Jeremy Corbyn thread

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Diane Abbott's migraine reminds me of Dale Stephens' calf.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You're a little bit out of your comfort zone with all this - amusing tho :)

Let's talk about someone who really is out of their comfort zone - your man Corbyn. He's now net unfavourable across every age group, every region, every social group, men and women. Even amongst Labour voters. Got to say, that's one hell of an achievement.

C4SdBdyWQAM_51w.jpg

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Let's talk about someone who really is out of their comfort zone - your man Corbyn. He's now net unfavourable across every age group, every region, every social group, men and women. Even amongst Labour voters. Got to say, that's one hell of an achievement.

View attachment 82064
Early days.

British politics is not an individual popularity contest in any case. A winning manifesto and an army of Labour Party members getting the vote out will be what matters come the next General Election.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
She voted for it even though she said she knows it will be a disaster.... a lot of spineless MPs voted for it or maybe they are just showing their true colours they will do anything to keep a well paid job.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Is it early days? It certainly is for his latest shadow cabinet but he was elected 2 years ago as leader and he's only got another 3 years before the next election. A quote from Labour Uncut's Atul Hatwal "If you talk to anyone who is campaigning in Stoke or Copeland, the last thing we need is any face time from Jeremy Corbyn. The more our voters see and hear him, the less we do well."

I rather think that Jeremy Corbyn is the single most important thing that matters with regards to the Labour Party at the next election.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Early days.

British politics is not an individual popularity contest in any case. A winning manifesto and an army of Labour Party members getting the vote out will be what matters come the next General Election.

Scotland won't return a single Labour MP at the next election. Just that fact alone means that Labour Party has zero chance of getting anywhere near forming the next government.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Is it early days? It certainly is for his latest shadow cabinet but he was elected 2 years ago as leader and he's only got another 3 years before the next election. A quote from Labour Uncut's Atul Hatwal "If you talk to anyone who is campaigning in Stoke or Copeland, the last thing we need is any face time from Jeremy Corbyn. The more our voters see and hear him, the less we do well."

I rather think that Jeremy Corbyn is the single most important thing that matters with regards to the Labour Party at the next election.

Atul Hatwal (Stupid name for a stupid idiot) would get lynched if turned up in Stoke, just another Blairite SCUM in the wrong party

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If Stoke vote in a Eddie Elizabeth Hitler character who wants to privatise the NHS, makes dubious claims about being at Hillsborough to win votes and ponces around stoke in an expensive tweed suit with a flat cap to make himself look authentic then they deserve him.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Looks like UKIP are defying all logic and continuing to eat in Labour support!

Latest YouGov poll:

CON: 40% (-)
LAB: 24% (-2)
UKIP: 14% (+2)
LDEM: 11% (-)
GRN: 4% (-)

(YouGov, 5-6 Feb)

54% right of centre... blimey :eek:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Looks like UKIP are defying all logic and continuing to eat in Labour support!

Latest YouGov poll:

CON: 40% (-)
LAB: 24% (-2)
UKIP: 14% (+2)
LDEM: 11% (-)
GRN: 4% (-)

(YouGov, 5-6 Feb)

54% right of centre... blimey :eek:

That's Stoke for you. Absolute shit hole of a place with nasty residents.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
That's Stoke for you. Absolute shit hole of a place with nasty residents.

Herr Tubthumpers true colours being displayed at last.

I,m sure the residents of Stoke may well have a similar view of you and your Fatherland. I understand that a number of streets in Stoke are named after servicemen who were given bravery awards after the First World War.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

and the largest party membership in Europe
and growing still, I think this is what what the tories look at with envy

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
and the largest party membership in Europe
and growing still, I think this is what what the tories look at with envy

Yep. Sod the power and government, it's all about how many members you have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here