Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
The ultra tolerant left are very spiteful and intolerant towards democracy and the opinion of others (the working class), just like the democrats when they didn't get their way on gun control. I think they would prefer fascism.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The ultra tolerant left are very spiteful and intolerant towards democracy and the opinion of others (the working class), just like the democrats when they didn't get their way on gun control. I think they would prefer fascism.

.........and with the arrogant gloating of the brexiteers One Love appears to be correct you are looking like a nation divided. You haven't won anything until you get those things that made you vote out. I would suggest that there is a long hard road ahead for Britain, this will only be made harder in a fractured and split society. IMHO the first job is to unite and find a way to work together to move forward.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
.........and with the arrogant gloating of the brexiteers One Love appears to be correct you are looking like a nation divided. You haven't won anything until you get those things that made you vote out. I would suggest that there is a long hard road ahead for Britain, this will only be made harder in a fractured and split society. IMHO the first job is to unite and find a way to work together to move forward.

How has the news gone down in Oz.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Poor get poorer

Dumbsters win referendum

Education fails UK

Get EU passport

Dis united kingdom

London is progressive

It is ok...........election vote soon..............pro EU government...........stay in EU........all is good

Yep, clearly a fanatical Europhile. Lose a vote, have another one - and keep having more until you get a result.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Every nation is a nation divided, unless you can give me an example of one that isn't (cloud cuckoo land maybe?) Left or right, rich or poor, liberal or democrat, black or white, sunni or shiite, protestant or catholic etc etc ad infinitum. We're no better or worse than literally anyone else.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting

How's the ethnic cleansing of the "abos" going Bruce?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
How has the news gone down in Oz.

Largely indifferent from what I have seen so far. apart from the ex pats who seem to have a range of views. Interesting times, I hope it works out for the best.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
catching up on the days events,the internet is awash with astonishing amount of hatred from some remainers.

It seems the uneducated thickos,too old to be considered important,isolationist,racist,morons,xenophobes,non intelligentsia section of society has stuck a spanner in the works.
I wonder if in years to come people will look back at this sort of language that has been constantly dished out(by a bitter few,but very loudly) over the past few years will eventually realise this sort of strategy just doesnt appeal to the British voters.

Give yourself a big pat on the back though if you are one(of the very few on here) that peddled this nonsense.You played your part well and helped mobilise the calls for a referendum and now a leave victory.

You know who you are.

Perhaps whilst all the sensible people from both sides now club together and try to forge ahead with positive thinking you might consider either shutting the ### up..
or getting on board.

Thanks

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

ADAMS20160624-large_trans++eo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
How's the ethnic cleansing of the "abos" going Bruce?

the active hunting of the indigenous has ceased but they are doing a pretty good job of wiping themselves out with various substance abuse , if i told you what the w.a. govt. spent on housing and educational facilities you would not believe me........also that most of the remote facilities are trashed before they are even officially signed off.....!

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
51.9% - enough to justify this chaos?

… or was the bar set too low to account for a rounding error?

Would we get the same result in another referendum held just next Thursday?

Should the requirement to change the status quo have been greater- 55%, 60% or whatever?

Is this mandate to quit the EU with all the incredible implications really valid?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
… or was the bar set too low to account for a rounding error?

Would we get the same result in another referendum held just next Thursday?

Should the requirement to change the status quo have been greater- 55%, 60% or whatever?

Is this mandate to quit the EU with all the incredible implications really valid?

Couldn't agree more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here