• Leave

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Remain

Votes: 84 64.1%

• Total voters

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Glory be - for almost the first time in my life, my vote counts and I've voted for what seems almost certain to be the winning side.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Blame the Welsh only joking, we have to now get on with the decision of the British pepole.
However we will have a bumpy period I can see interest rates going up soon by .25 % I am little bit worried as rely on pepole having disposable income. It's not going to be easy but now the time for reconciliation please Mr Farage don't make speeches that divide pepole. Good luck everybody a new dawn let's find the positive.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Blame the Welsh only joking, we have to now get on with the decision of the British pepole.
However we will have a bumpy period I can see interest rates going up soon by .25 % I am little bit worried as rely on pepole having disposable income. It's not going to be easy but now the time for reconciliation please Mr Farage don't make speeches that divide pepole. Good luck everybody a new dawn let's find the positive.

Well said. Silver lining for Remainers we have just voted to make Farage redundant :D

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Its all your fault

Sadly, it was always a foregone conclusion once the idiot HerrTubthumper jumped on to the Remain camp........never known such a Jonah.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here