Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remember - Brexit have NO PLAN for what to do when they "Get their country back"

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Once the spitfires have been landed and everyone has stopped sucking each others union jack draped cocks, our small nation will be left without allies, without a clue to how much credence the rest of the world with give us.

Nobody knows.

And it's not worth that risk.

That's why we'll be remaining.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Once the spitfires have been landed and everyone has stopped sucking each others union jack draped cocks, our small nation will be left without allies, without a clue to how much credence the rest of the world with give us.

Nobody knows.

I dont know you and I am sure we dont share similar political outlooks, but you undoubtedly have become less tolerant of other peoples reasonable views, it aint great mate ....... turn yourself off ..

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
that only fair, remain have no plan for what to do after the vote either. over the coming months the "deal" will wash away like so many tears, as we wait for the next euro crisis will distract us from the inexorable movement towards european statehood.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's academic. Remain will win. The poll of polls has them in a 2 point lead. Given the margin for error it is tight. However, it is a certainty that undecided folk will vote with the status quo heavily. This is the trend of such referendums. I honestly think Leave could have won it had parts of their campaign not been so ugly in tone. At times they seemed to forget that it was they who had to do the most persuading.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Brexit have NO PLAN for what to do when they "Get their country back"

Brexit won't be running the country. The government will, and contingency plans will certainly have been drawn up.

So stop flapping on with the Project Fear nonsense; it's not going to change anyone's mind now. Here's hoping 24th. June is henceforward celebrated every year as Independence Day!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Anyone who thinks brexit will win and is not shoveling it on at burlingtons has got to be one of the most spineless c*nts going.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
Brexit won't be running the country. The government will, and contingency plans will certainly have been drawn up.

So stop flapping on with the Project Fear nonsense; it's not going to change anyone's mind now. Here's hoping 24th. June is henceforward celebrated every year as Independence Day!

If you do one thing today. Go out and vote to stay in the EU. Otherwise we'll be a tiny country on the edge of a broken continent in hoc to the Chinese, the US and the Russians. truth hurts.

D

Deleted member 22389

I dont know you and I am sure we dont share similar political outlooks, but you undoubtedly have become less tolerant of other peoples reasonable views, it aint great mate ....... turn yourself off ..

Well said.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"we want our country back" screams the ukup poster at the top of the hill near where I live.

It's nice to know these people will be campaigning for greater democracy regardless of this result. When do they plan scrapping hereditary (never mind the rest of the unelected) peers from the house of Lords? Or is that OK just because these are British toffs who get to run the country without a mandate?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If you do one thing today. Go out and vote to stay in the EU. Otherwise we'll be a tiny country on the edge of a broken continent in hoc to the Chinese, the US and the Russians. truth hurts.
And the remainers deny scaremongering! Just heading off to vote leave.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
that only fair, remain have no plan for what to do after the vote either. over the coming months the "deal" will wash away like so many tears, as we wait for the next euro crisis will distract us from the inexorable movement towards european statehood.

Excellent, job's a good 'un then.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
seeing as it's so close now perhaps i can show my true colours without upsetting anyone but i truly think that the whole brexit/remain fiasco is the biggest dividing factor in English culture since the miner's strike and Thatchers cunning division of the population......that's what they want , a divided population will always have shit going on within itself that will always weaken it's own position and strengthen the government's ........in short , this is all so much them and us .........it really is disgusting how the U.K is milked by the E.U and no doubt with plenty of commission flying off to secret bank accounts all over the world.....we are now in a position where we are screwed either way in or out .....out we are ostracised for the forseable future , in and we are forced to take 150,000 immigrants within weeks no doubt......whilst still coughing up our weekly quota to the E.U......that quota comes almost exclusively from income tax......go figure that out. However you vote i hope you get what you want and that you're not living in your own personal hell in a few years....cheers...:thumbsup:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
why ...out of all the other threads on this subject , has this particular thread been moved ......who the **** is running this joint....explanation please...???

Jan 30, 2008

Nobody knows.

YOU SOUND A WORRIED MAN???
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
once the spitfires have been landed and everyone has stopped sucking each others union jack draped cocks, our small nation will be left without allies, without a clue to how much credence the rest of the world with give us.

Nobody knows.

you've just got to fall about laughing :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here