Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] To the "England have been shit" crowd...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So Mr Condescending England Super Fan, any comments?

I actually watch a heck of a lot of European football, more than the premier league, so I was well aware of Slovakia's results and players and yes I knew they and Russia were awful.

I also knew that England had been very poor and were never going to get very far in this tournament with Roy in charge and Rooney in the team. I was also enitled to voice that opinion which I'm sorry to say proved to be so very true.

Wow - revelling in defeat for your country - take a bow. And I stand by everything I wrote - we started the tourno well in terms of performance & went down hill. Last night was shambolic though. Super-fan is brilliant - like its a bad thing to offer support to your countries team :lol:. And the irony is, of course, that you're the one being condecending.
As for your first comment - have I got a comment to make? Yes - you're a **** :thumbsup:

Pathetic.

Ps - don't bother replying - I deliberately avoid NSC after my country does badly as the ones loving it make me sick :thumbsup:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Wow - revelling in defeat for your country - take a bow. And I stand by everything I wrote - we started the tourno well in terms of performance & went down hill. Last night was shambolic though. Super-fan is brilliant - like its a bad thing to offer support to your countries team :lol:. And the irony is, of course, that you're the one being condecending.
As for your first comment - have I got a comment to make? Yes - you're a **** :thumbsup:

Pathetic.

Ps - don't bother replying - I deliberately avoid NSC after my country does badly as the ones loving it make me sick :thumbsup:

It's CONDESCENDING dear.

And yes you were very condescending in your original post and also very wrong. We were very poor all tournament and the end was all too predictable.

And yes while I'm clearly not as upset about England going out as you, I don't enjoy us going out and would like us to do well but it was clear we weren't going to and will not do well for a very long time until there is major change.

I am entitled like any England fan, including the thousands in the stadium, to voice negativity about them. They have continually let us down for years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here