Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
VOTE LEAVE......tomorrow..

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
and the one's that will do it for the lowest price are not from the EU but elsewhere, like India and Pakistan etc and the leaving the EU will have no effect on this whatsoever.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A shaved monkey could do my job.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gold ****

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

How do you think your Strawberries get to Sainsbury's ? Fortunately by paying the minimum wage and forcing down the costs of their wholesale product suppliers ( ie fruit pickers and growers) ,Sainsbury's produce quite good dividends for their shareholders... good if you are a shareholder. Unfortunately, these jobs seem to be unappealing to large sectors of the British workforce ?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
And there you have it, a thread on NSC to really help me make my mind up on a close call thanks Gold my vote will be going to remain.
I am sick outers concentrating solely on Immigration with pure ignorance and scare tactics but no doubt you like Farage.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

AbeOik6.jpg

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I think people need to realise there is a European football tournament going on right now. It's a well known fact that ALL of Europe HATES us. If we vote out, then we are giving the dastardly Europeans the green light to cheat and eliminate us from Euro 2016.

Vote leave and we'll be going home early from the Euro's.

Vote remain and we'll be bringing back England's first major trophy in 50 years.

That's the real choice facing us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here