Votes: 132 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's the truth. 90% of all Muslim immigration into Europe is economic migrants and not refugees.

Can you post a link to back that up please. That sounds pretty important - I'd really like to read it.

They're all entitled to bring 8 family members once settled.

Oh. And that one, too please. I've not heard of this rule.

Once they've got their EU passports then the next stop is the UK. The EU predicts 10 million migrants will arrive in the EU before 2020 and a massive percentage will head here.

Really? You've polled a significant body of them have you? None of them want to go to the far more welcoming embrace of Germany? Or to France where there are already large North African communities? Or the far more liberal countries in Scandinavia? Or the far more attractive climates of Southern Europe? None?

our lovely free NHS, houses and schools and not forgetting our lovely state pensions etc etc.

And they'll all be automatically entitled to all of these things, without paying any National Insurance, yes?

Pathetic scare-mongering drivel.

Jan 30, 2008
Eh? I thought it was clear I was referring to Boy Blue, PPF et al? Those that if you held a gun to their head would still vote leave. And the ones defending the poster that I said would only shore up extreme right wingers and alienate the moderates they had spent months gaining.
take that blindfold OFF
regards
DR

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't like the percentages in this poll. I have £20 on 'Remain' scoring 50-54.9%.

Vote 'Leave' :tantrum:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
take that blindfold OFF
regards
DR
So what part of what I said is wrong? You are a very, very vocal supporter of Leave. As is Boy Blue. You are the ones lapping up a poster reminiscent of one produced by the Nazis. Moderate undecideds such as myself have been repulsed by this. Therefore it has played well with those that would vote Leave regardless and isolated at least one and probably many, many more other undecideds like myself.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I'm remain. The uncertainty just isn't worth it in my opinion. The EU knows it must reform. Even if we were out of The EU and the Eurozone and even Europe itself went down, we and the Western world would get taken down with it.

Jan 30, 2008
can you post a link to back that up please. That sounds pretty important - i'd really like to read it.

Oh. And that one, too please. I've not heard of this rule.

Really? You've polled a significant body of them have you? None of them want to go to the far more welcoming embrace of germany? Or to france where there are already large north african communities? Or the far more liberal countries in scandinavia? Or the far more attractive climates of southern europe? None?

And they'll all be automatically entitled to all of these things, without paying any national insurance, yes?

Pathetic scare-mongering drivel.

scandinavians don't want them ,the Germans are getting restless and Austria and Hungary reinforced their borders on the influx.............. All's rosy though:whistle:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
So what part of what I said is wrong? You are a very, very vocal supporter of Leave. As is Boy Blue. You are the ones lapping up a poster reminiscent of one produced by the Nazis. Moderate undecideds such as myself have been repulsed by this. Therefore it has played well with those that would vote Leave regardless and isolated at least one and probably many, many more other undecideds like myself.

THAT POSTER IS THE TRUTH LIKE IT OR NOT
regards
DR

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
THAT POSTER IS THE TRUTH LIKE IT OR NOT
regards
DR
Thanks for giving me the choice. I choose to find the poster and therefore sections of the Remain camp unpleasant. Thanks for your valuable feedback. Your feedback is important to us.

Regards, etc.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fd1c6407a-370b-11e6-a780-b48ed7b6126f

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Thanks for giving me the choice. I choose to find the poster and therefore sections of the Remain camp unpleasant. Thanks for your valuable feedback. Your feedback is important to us.

Regards, etc.

Bit of camp mix up :)

Jan 30, 2008

Regards, etc.

look Dick ,you're entitled to your opinion on that poster and how you react to it
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
I'm remain. The uncertainty just isn't worth it in my opinion. The EU knows it must reform. Even if we were out of The EU and the Eurozone and even Europe itself went down, we and the Western world would get taken down with it.

WE WILL IF WE REMAIN ,ARE YOU SO BLIND !!!
regards
DR

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
scandinavians don't want them ,the Germans are getting restless and Austria and Hungary reinforced their borders on the influx.............. All's rosy though:whistle:
regards
DR

Scandinavians like Norway have full EU free migration rules and are within the Schengen Zone, so even less control of their borders than we have now as part of their individual trade agreement with the EU. With no say on EU policy. Leaving won't change immigration.:ohmy:
regards
BS

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Scandinavians like Norway have full EU free migration rules and are within the Schengen Zone, so even less control of their borders than we have now as part of their individual trade agreement with the EU. With no say on EU policy. Leaving won't change immigration.:ohmy:
regards
BS

Well, it will, actually - because we'd LOSE our veto on new countries (Turkey, for example) joining the EU.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Leave for me.

If we were voting tomorrow to join, we wouldn't, therefore this is our only chance ever to leave. #voteleave

Can we say that though? We have no idea what state the country would be in if we weren't in the EU. It is just as hypothetical as the rest of the leave argument

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
WE WILL IF WE REMAIN ,ARE YOU SO BLIND !!!
regards
DR

If it did go down, being outside wouldn't save us. We're the ones cutting off our noses just to spite our faces if we vote to leave and the economic storm created by a Brexit increases the likelihood of it going down.

Jan 30, 2008
if it did go down, being outside wouldn't save us. We're the ones cutting off our noses just to spite our faces if we vote to leave and the economic storm created by a brexit increases the likelihood of it going down.
how do you know, have you got a crystal ball:rolleyes:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here