• Leave

Votes: 132 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Project Hate :nono:

It's the truth. 90% of all Muslim immigration into Europe is economic migrants and not refugees. They're all entitled to bring 8 family members once settled.

Once they've got their EU passports then the next stop is the UK. The EU predicts 10 million migrants will arrive in the EU before 2020 and a massive percentage will head here because of our lovely free NHS, houses and schools and not forgetting our lovely state pensions etc etc.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
For me, Leave have made the same mistake UKIP did during the GE. Garnering support from moderate people until a short while before the vote and then trying to shore up the extreme right wing vote. It was foreigners with AIDS in the GE debates and this poster this time round. Anyone that this appeals to was voting for them anyway. It seems like self sabotage to shore up voters you already have and push away some more moderate people.

Yes - good point. If Remain is the outcome you have to say that Farage's antics will have done his side no favours. But then Gove (in particular) has been banging on about immigration, too. They must believe that the issue of immigration is going to win for them.

Jan 30, 2008
Yes - good point. If Remain is the outcome you have to say that Farage's antics will have done his side no favours. But then Gove (in particular) has been banging on about immigration, too. They must believe that the issue of immigration is going to win for them.
well it seems a major factor ???
regards
DR

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I love how quickly the more extreme elements of NSC came out in favour of the poster to prove my point within minutes. :)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It's the truth. 90% of all Muslim immigration into Europe is economic migrants and not refugees. They're all entitled to bring 8 family members once settled.

Once they've got their EU passports then the next stop is the UK. The EU predicts 10 million migrants will arrive in the EU before 2020 and a massive percentage will head here because of our lovely free NHS, houses and schools and not forgetting our lovely state pensions etc etc.

Tell me, how is project fear going?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I'm a very nervous remainer. The polls still seem too close to call but for some reason the bookies odds imply about a 1 in 4 chance of us leaving. Strange.
You do realise that the big bookies are also big multi national corporations..or part of one.. they have a vested interest in presenting a skewed perspective..... profits and cross border tax offerings are all the rage in the boardrooms... Feeds the shareholders expectations..... if they present a lost cause in a 2 horse race.... only a small % will take up that offer... leaving the advertising in place as a pro Remain narrative.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If I were buying a house tomorrow, I wouldn't buy one with a leaky roof, but if I had a house with a leaky roof I wouldn't get rid, I would fix it.
Well that's just stupid. If the house of your dreams is available for a knock down price because of a leaky roof, you wouldn't buy it despite the fact that you could definitely fix it after purchase.

Unfortunately it's extremely unlikely we can fix the EU.

People from countries around the EU will always put their country first, while trying to get as much as they can from the others. It's not like the USA where people from different states generally see themselves as Americans first and foremost.

Get the hell out!

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I love how quickly the more extreme elements of NSC came out in favour of the poster to prove my point within minutes. :)

Not sure if you're accusing me of being extreme? If so I'm not entirely sure why, but if that's how it appears, my apologies. I obviously have my faults, although in my defence I haven't yet stopped to the depths of Gove, who only yesterday compared various economic experts to nazi scientists.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Not sure if you're accusing me of being extreme? If so I'm not entirely sure why, but if that's how it appears, my apologies. I obviously have my faults, although in my defence I haven't yet stopped to the depths of Gove, who only yesterday compared various economic experts to nazi scientists.
Eh? I thought it was clear I was referring to Boy Blue, PPF et al? Those that if you held a gun to their head would still vote leave. And the ones defending the poster that I said would only shore up extreme right wingers and alienate the moderates they had spent months gaining.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not one other country has said they'll make a more favourable trade agreement if we're out.
And why would they? They're going to say what's best for them, not what's best for us. Other countries benefit from us being in the EU. It's us that don't.

Jan 30, 2008

maybe they could moonlight for the US government :whistle:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here