• Leave

Votes: 132 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
The fact online betting patterns haven't shifted but polls have should give you pause for thought, in that betfair users tend to be younger and wlthier? ie a given cohort.

Another cohort I haven't seen mentioned is PAYG phone users who tend to be poorer/remain..

i haven't had a bet, i dont think i could call it.

If remain win it will be by the assassins bullitt

Oh dear.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Project fear has become project grief, the bbc website was referencing it all through its updates yesterday. A remain vote wont make the issue go away for 3 reasons.

1. Negative scaremongering by remain all the way through
2. The Assassins bullet.
3.The problems we face are not going to magicly vanish with a remain vote, they will get worse.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
There is a poll on Facebook [page childcare.co.uk] which has 80% leave 20% remain after polling some 40,000 people. Not sure how theirs got so distorted?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
There is a poll on Facebook [page childcare.co.uk] which has 80% leave 20% remain after polling some 40,000 people. Not sure how theirs got so distorted?
Have you missed all of the vote rigging NSC has done? They haven't really polled 40000 people, 40000 people have chosen to seek it out and answer it. Chances are large numbers of them were led there by a Leave friendly source.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Have you missed all of the vote rigging NSC has done? They haven't really polled 40000 people, 40000 people have chosen to seek it out and answer it. Chances are large numbers of them were led there by a Leave friendly source.

Thats very true.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I suspect you'll need to track down which sites have posted links to the poll to get an idea of that.

Also confirm multiple voting has been forbidden, and no automatic voting bots have been targetted at it.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Project fear has become project grief, the bbc website was referencing it all through its updates yesterday. A remain vote wont make the issue go away for 3 reasons.

1. Negative scaremongering by remain all the way through
2. The Assassins bullet.
3.The problems we face are not going to magicly vanish with a remain vote, they will get worse.

So absolutely nothing to do with:

1)
Farage_addresses_the_media_during_a_national_poste-large_trans++jJeHvIwLm2xPr27m7LF8mTWU-KwRaHvlaJXY1texVLQ.jpg

2) https://www.facebook.com/PoliticalScrapbook/videos/10154452310914218/
3) And common sense?

Oh OK.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
So absolutely nothing to do with:

1)
Farage_addresses_the_media_during_a_national_poste-large_trans++jJeHvIwLm2xPr27m7LF8mTWU-KwRaHvlaJXY1texVLQ.jpg

2) https://www.facebook.com/PoliticalScrapbook/videos/10154452310914218/
3) And common sense?

Oh OK.
For me, Leave have made the same mistake UKIP did during the GE. Garnering support from moderate people until a short while before the vote and then trying to shore up the extreme right wing vote. It was foreigners with AIDS in the GE debates and this poster this time round. Anyone that this appeals to was voting for them anyway. It seems like self sabotage to shore up voters you already have and push away some more moderate people.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here