• Leave

Votes: 132 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If we leave we may be able to get this pay before the event sponsorship mess sorted out but right wing Farageophiles take over the universe so I'm saying stay, we'll just have to think of another way to get ol' pig****er out of power.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
But you don't have enough tools to fix it on your own and the other "roofers" are not interested in your type of roof tile and they also prefer you to pay for all of theirs as well.

I know a Polish bloke down the road that can help you. Lovely chap. Convinced me to go on my holidays there. I ended up staying for a bit and did some work there. Started a business trading English Marmalade and shortbread. They can't get enough of it.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Vote leave
24be727b8a16b21ba1eefbc51dbc1248.jpg

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
From today's FT:

Some 80 per cent of the £1m worth of bets placed through Betfair’s gambling exchange immediately after last night’s debate on EU membership were placed on a vote to remain. The “BBC Great Debate” pitted Boris Johnson, Labour MP Gisela Stuart and energy minister Andrea Leadsom, representing the “Leave” camp, against Ruth Davidson, the leader of the Scottish Conservative Party, London Mayor Sadiq Khan and general secretary of the Trades Union Congress, Frances O’Grady, who are all in favour of remaining in the EU.

On the eve of the referendum, the odds being offered through Betfair’s exchange – which allows punters to bet against each other – are implying a 76 per cent chance of Britain voting to remain part of the EU, consistent with the day before. Last night’s vigorous debate has failed to move the betting odds.
The odds of a Brexit had shortened last week but there is now only an implied 24 per cent chance of the “Leave” camp prevailing, Betfair said. The biggest single bet placed so far is £315,000 on “remain”. Four further opinion polls are due to be published today before polling stations open on Thursday morning. Betting odds tend to differ – often dramatically – from opinion polls.

Naomi Totten of Betfair said:

Tuesday night’s debate saw very little significant movement in the odds, despite £1m being traded during and immediately after. Attention is now being drawn to the margin of victory for Remain, with between 50.01% and 55% the favourite on the vote percentage market. William Hill is currently offering odds through its website of 2/9 that the UK will vote to remain in the EU implying a probability of almost 82 per cent.

Jan 30, 2008
anyone voting remain doesn't care about this country and i would suggest it's a self interest vote on their behalf VOTE LEAVE AND GET OUR COUNTRY BACK:thumbsup:
regards
DR

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
ne laissez pas les batards gagner! vote en faveur a maintien du Royaume-Uni dans l'EU.

Very impressive-when did you learn Martian?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
But you don't have enough tools to fix it on your own and the other "roofers" are not interested in your type of roof tile and they also prefer you to pay for all of theirs as well.

True that it can't be fixed without co-operation. I think the attitudes of others is improving and I don't mind paying out to assist with the upkeep of their roofs, it helps improve the neighbourhood, I would not want a house on a street where all the other houses are derelict.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Vote Leave, take back control! Good night!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Take back control from whom exactly? This statement gets banded around a lot but no one ever elaborates on who we're supposed to be be taking control back from...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
anyone voting remain doesn't care about this country and i would suggest it's a self interest vote on their behalf VOTE LEAVE AND GET OUR COUNTRY BACK:thumbsup:
regards
DR
Well that's reinforced my view.

Not xenophobic.
Not racist.
Not facist.
Not self-serving.

Only one choice..........

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Take back control from whom exactly? This statement gets banded around a lot but no one ever elaborates on who we're supposed to be be taking control back from...

Much more concerned who we'd be giving it to!

Johnson Gove & Farage..........oh my very dear

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
From today's FT:

Some 80 per cent of the £1m worth of bets placed through Betfair’s gambling exchange immediately after last night’s debate on EU membership were placed on a vote to remain. The “BBC Great Debate” pitted Boris Johnson, Labour MP Gisela Stuart and energy minister Andrea Leadsom, representing the “Leave” camp, against Ruth Davidson, the leader of the Scottish Conservative Party, London Mayor Sadiq Khan and general secretary of the Trades Union Congress, Frances O’Grady, who are all in favour of remaining in the EU.

On the eve of the referendum, the odds being offered through Betfair’s exchange – which allows punters to bet against each other – are implying a 76 per cent chance of Britain voting to remain part of the EU, consistent with the day before. Last night’s vigorous debate has failed to move the betting odds.
The odds of a Brexit had shortened last week but there is now only an implied 24 per cent chance of the “Leave” camp prevailing, Betfair said. The biggest single bet placed so far is £315,000 on “remain”. Four further opinion polls are due to be published today before polling stations open on Thursday morning. Betting odds tend to differ – often dramatically – from opinion polls.

Naomi Totten of Betfair said:

Tuesday night’s debate saw very little significant movement in the odds, despite £1m being traded during and immediately after. Attention is now being drawn to the margin of victory for Remain, with between 50.01% and 55% the favourite on the vote percentage market. William Hill is currently offering odds through its website of 2/9 that the UK will vote to remain in the EU implying a probability of almost 82 per cent.

The fact online betting patterns haven't shifted but polls have should give you pause for thought, in that betfair users tend to be younger and welthier? ie a given cohort.

Another cohort I haven't seen mentioned is PAYG phone users who tend to be poorer/remain..

i haven't had a bet, i dont think i could call it.

If remain win it will be by the assassins bullitt

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The fact online betting patterns haven't shifted but polls have should give you pause for thought, in that betfair users tend to be younger and wlthier? ie a given cohort.

Another cohort I haven't seen mentioned is PAYG phone users who tend to be poorer/remain..

i haven't had a bet, i dont think i could call it.

If remain win it will be by the assassins bullitt
Bullitt-Burnout.jpg

Steve McQueen is Remain then?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here