Votes: 269 67.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 132 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I am quite amused about Turkey (and Macedonia etc etc) We are constantly told by Cameron and others that this is a vote for "generations", not for the short-term. So why are we not allowed to factor in the possibility of other candidate countries joining the EU? If it happens in 10 years or 30 years it's still relevant.

Good point. They will join, the EUSSR will become a big machine with no home democracy and no sovereignty, just faceless like the unelected that run it.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Remain. No one should be listening to dangerous idiots like Farage and Boris the utter Mong Johnson.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wait on. I am really only interested in answering those who disagree/agree, but primarily those that it will affect.

As I said earlier, you've run out of arguments...or don't have one. I'll leave you be. Have a nice evening.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Junker has just put the boot in on Cameron's extra negotiation about migration if there is a remain vote!

Not brilliant timing.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Ok, fair question. Firstly over the years it has been clear that you and many left leaners do not trust Cameron, yet you put your trust in him over Turkey and other issues re the referendum. The same Cameron that stated we would not be affected if we left the EU....less than a year ago.
So on to Turkey..less than.a couple of years ago, recall?
"David Cameron: I still want Turkey to join EU, despite migrant fears
The Prime Minister says a European Union without Turkey is 'not stronger but weaker"
David Cameron has said that he still “very much supports” Turkey joining the European Union, despite his Government's inability to control numbers of EU migrants coming to the UK.

The Prime Minister was quizzed about his support for Turkey’s accession to the EU during a visit to Turkey to meet the country’s Prime Minister and President.

Mr Cameron said he had discussed Turkey’s accession to the EU during talks in Ankara on Tuesday afternoon with Ahmet Davutoglu, the Turkish Prime Minister.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...-Turkey-to-join-EU-despite-migrant-fears.html

I knew all this, and it still doesn't tell me why you think he wants Turkey in.
As you say, I wouldn't trust him as far as i can spit him, he may tell Turkey he wants them in, however, I want to know the reasons YOU think he wants them in. Is it economic, security, or he just likes a Turkish massage?
My own believe is he no more wants Turkey in than you do, however he has to keep all his irons in the fire, Turkey is a bastion against Muslim terrorism, and a full NATO allie, that, for political reasons he has to keep sweet. It's called politics.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Well it's been fun mostly. Listen to your heart, listen to your head, then vote remain. I will be on the continent tomorrow toasting a bright future. Santé.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
This is how policy works in the vast majority of places, be it the EU, the U.K. Parliament or your work place. You propose something, vote on it, then if accepted implement it. Do I really need to explain this to you?

You know perfectly well that Cameron's 'deals' are what was AGREED. So what is to stop these 27 parliaments not passing the deals ? Do I need to explain to you how deals work ?

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Have to share this:

CllcdURWEAA6QTb.jpg

If Britain stays, @BILD will acknowledge the Wembley goal

come on guys let's not leave our friends in Europe in the lurch :)

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Yes I'm a risk taker, we were told our economy would take a hit if we didn't join the euro.

We are far off better out of that. Maybe our economy will struggle for a couple of years after we leave, then take off again. That's better in the long run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here