Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Slovakia and Wales v Russia ko 8pm.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
This team should be good enough to avoid defeat, which is what is needed. The 2 full backs arent far behind Rose and Walker, Wiltshire will be adequate cover for Ali and the only weak link is Henderson for Rooney and even that could have been worse he could have picked Milner in preference to Henderson.

Too many changes (6 ) for a big game is a massive gamble, nearly backfired on France last night V the Swiss who were denied a 92nd min pen

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Lee Dixon thinks it's a big gamble as well especially changing 2 out of the back 4

So it's a gamble not experimental.

I don't see it even as a gamble Wilshire mad Henderson started the campaign as our midfield in Switzerland, we are not throwing in a couple of rookies

Granted I wouldn't have touched the defence but Walker and Rose must have covered the most ground of the England team

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
This team should be good enough to avoid defeat, which is what is needed. The 2 full backs arent far behind Rose and Walker, Wiltshire will be adequate cover for Ali and the only weak link is Henderson for Rooney and even that could have been worse he could have picked Milner in preference to Henderson.

Worrying the best you can say about Henderson is that at least he isn't as bad as Milner! True though.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Vardy FGS for me tonight. No issue with rotation, the team should be able to do the job. Plus Kane and Sterling had to be dropped anyway.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Thank goodness the band have turned up.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Anyone else's picture keep breaking up?

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

Dick Head