Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you doing anything for Fathers Day?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Late to the thread. Having been made redundant the previous week ( along with Mrs W ) we held a family BBQ on the Saturday to 'celebrate' which turned into a 'Father's Day BBQ'. On Father's Day itself I built a shed with my two boys and it was very enjoyable.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
My girlfriend had promised me a threesome. There were a couple of no-shows, but I still had a good time.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Spent the evening at the RSCH with my very poorly lad who has tonsillitis. Had an 8.30 appointment in the "out of hours" clinic, but wasn't see until 10.45pm. 8 other patients got put ahead of us, including a drunk, 2 20something girls who just walked in off the street, & an old fella who said he could've waited until today to see a doc, but he had "plans" on Monday so didn't want to muck them up.
To say I was pissed off is an understatement, & really not the end to Fathers Day that I wanted.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I took my son to the football festival at his club in the morning, had dinner with my family (and dad) in the afternoon, then worked behind the bar in the evening. Nothing earth shattering but a nice day with the family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here