Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you doing anything for Fathers Day?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Finish night shift at 8am, my boy doesn't get up until noon on sundays. doubt he's got anything planned as I got to be back at work at 8pm. I imagine he'll get me a card and some chocolate or somesuch.

My dad died in 1968 so never done anything for him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My wife has just kicked off proceedings by giving me a cup of tea and a copy of "The Dad" ladybird 🐞 spoof book which is HILARIO like the others in that series.

Lunchtime at a buffet in the curry house near by. :)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sat in a bar with a beer watching a thunderstorm rage over a Croatian beach. Kids and dad at home but will see them for dinner next weekend

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
My son is in Burnham getting pissed-up with his mates. We have arranged to meet up for a few pints next Sunday. Trying to arrange a time to meet my daughter is almost impossible, it would be easier to arrange dinner with The Queen.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Father's Day always makes me realise how blessed I am with my 3 but also that tinge of sadness looking back to my old man...... The bloody lunatic.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Digitally re-mastered 30 year anniversary Brideshead Revisited DVD - my favourite book and TV series and good version at the Theatre Royale last week.

and a crate of beer - good sons

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Nothing, wife at work all day and the youngest was chucking his guts up last night so all of today's plans were ruined sadly :-(

Spent the day ironing and making toast for the poorly one... Still I have a box of malteasers and a couple of bottles of ale for later once the eldest has finished his swimming club at 8.30.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Trip to the Amex for me, Father's Day special Carvery in the Overline Lounge, complimentary pint, Roast Beef with all the trimmings and LMP for pudding, very nice afternoon....

My wife has just kicked off proceedings by giving me a cup of tea and a copy of "The Dad" ladybird  spoof book which is HILARIO like the others in that series.

Lunchtime at a buffet in the curry house near by. :)
I got that as well LOL funny. Morning spent at the Amex Centre of Excellence place where Youngest Potting was having Soccer Trial alongside many other girls. Centre is awesome! Afternoon spent shopping/eating/taking sea air at Worthing very nice place. Highlight was buying some new roasting tins in Wilko, love that shop. We Pottings like to live life on the edge!

U14 - not sure which pitch as you have so many of them! Sat on the bank and watched, also sat on very large thistle, Your groundsman needs to sort that our :)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It was a day at the allotment for me, mostly. Followed by a trip to the tip.

I got a card from my kids, who are both at university at the moment, though my son rang me from a train heading to Scotland and my daughter texted me when she got back from Stockholm.

I'm not a big fan of Father's Day, anyway, but it's nice to hear from the kids.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
I treated my Dad to a lovely Carvery @ the Amex :) (He's a season ticket holder too). I can say that all that went had a really nice time and we got a great picture with the north stand in the background :) Food was lovely & plenty of it, service was pretty good, shame they had no Kronenberg @ 13:30 ....same old story lol I also had two desserts and after that I was stuffed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here