Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Times backs....

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I can remember one general election when The Times (who were then my employers) advised its readers not to vote for a particular party but for whichever candidate was most Eurosceptic.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
What's that got to do with anything?

You said Brits don't quit,to which I responded about Lord Guthrie,and you for reasons best known to yourself,responded with a Canadian.Que?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Exactly. The choice isn't between Brexit and a reformed Euro; the latter is as real as elves and fairies. The choice is between Brexit, and 'OK Brussels, we give in, you can have carte blanche now. We don't care what you do any more'.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Another obnoxious comment from a brexiter.

Quite frankly,I don't know how I've held back so long,but if I have offended you at least you've woken up!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I read the Times editorial. It's a cop out, they have gone for an option which isn't available - a reformed EU. The comments below the Editorial are funny.

This with bells on. A bit like people who think they are voting for the safety of the Status quo. See EC 1975 and the EU 2016.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
And an update - todays Sunday Times is calling on people to vote leave in order to give Cameron one big chance of securing EU reform.

The final paragraph reads

On Thursday, therefore, we should vote “leave”. Yes, we must be prepared for difficulties, but we should hold our nerve. This vote may be the best opportunity we shall ever have to call a halt to the onward march of the centralising European project driven by the inherent flaws in the eurozone. That journey is in *neither our interest, nor ultimately Europe’s. In this ref*er*endum campaign we have been rethinking our identity: not as an isolated island nation, but as a global player in partnership with sovereign states on the Continent and beyond. By our example, Britain may even bring Europe to think again about its own destination. We would like our association with the EU to be a looser, more flexible one. This is not a rejection of friends but a plea for real reform. Given a chance, Europe’s peoples would agree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here