Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thee unofficial match day thread ****England v Wales****

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
If someone can smuggle in a tree with a tyre swinging from it, that should keep Bale amused for the full 90 while we crack on with taking apart Wales.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If someone can smuggle in a tree with a tyre swinging from it, that should keep Bale amused for the full 90 while we crack on with taking apart Wales.

Put it by the Wales bench, he can spend a happy afternoon swinging in his tyre, flinging his own faeces at the subs.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Put it by the Wales bench, he can spend a happy afternoon swinging in his tyre, flinging his own faeces at the subs.

Don't mention faeces too loudly, Jogi Löw will be all over that!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Toe curling cheesy piece on MOTD now

Sent from my Nokia 3110

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

manbun.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Getting the distinct impression from MOTD that they are actually going to be happier if Wales win! Ok, I know it's supposed to be a UK wide channel, but FFS, what's with the Wales love-in?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Sterling and Kane (probably taking corners) again, I don't get it.
Hope they prove me wrong.
Managers seem to refuse to change things just because all the public and media saw what went wrong last time.
Woy can be a total sap.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
England 2 Wales 1. I fancy Wales will be near their best but I also fancy England will be good today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here