Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thee unofficial match day thread ****England v Wales****

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
What Bale would now realise is that all the goading before the game and the celebrating of his goal in front of the England fans made that winner celebration so much more sweeter.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
England are utter shite haha :clap:

:wanker: :wanker: Why do people post stuff like this? Get behind the team!

Oh, and you were also made to look silly by the result :thumbsup:

Still think we played alright yesterday (pitch seemed narrow or was it just me) but the Russia performance was brilliant.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This reminds of when the USA beat us 2-0

I am utterly fed up now with England, shambles of a squad lets face it who is actual quality there all over rated over paid nob heads.

Embarrassing bunch of wankers. Which England player will be sent off?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

In fairness whoever is in charge could not do anything with this bunch of prats

How can professional footballers be so shit when kicking a football?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Yes, I was sad enough to read through some of the thread. We were really good against Russia and second half yesterday. Your posts are utter nonsense. This team is playing with pride & passion - Only ONE team can win the Euros - it most likely won't be us. But out of the 24 teams we've looked one of the better ones and played with a care-free approach. We qualified by winning EVERY game, won the 3 warm up friendlies and beat Germany AWAY and France at home (yes only friendlies but still deserve some credit). Try SUPPORTING the team rather than posting on NSC during the games moaning :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yes, I was sad enough to read through some of the thread. We were really good against Russia and second half yesterday. Your posts are utter nonsense. This team is playing with pride & passion - Only ONE team can win the Euros - it most likely won't be us. But out of the 24 teams we've looked one of the better ones and played with a care-free approach. We qualified by winning EVERY game, won the 3 warm up friendlies and beat Germany AWAY and France at home (yes only friendlies but still deserve some credit). Try SUPPORTING the team rather than posting on NSC during the games moaning :thumbsup:

I SUPPORT The Albion. I WATCH England, hope they win but usually end up frustrated by a bunch of over paid under-achievers.

I WAS watching the game yesterday and for the most part we were not very convincing against a very mediocre Wales side and it took until the 92nd minute to get the winner despite all of that possession and pressure. Some of the passing was shocking and the likes of Kane get paid millions to kick a football and they don't look very good at it for long periods. Lots of possession with not a lot to show for it is not 'really good' is it? Goals win games-not 'looking really good against Russia' who we only drew with.

Wales play with Pride and Passion too-does that make them very good ?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I SUPPORT The Albion. I WATCH England, hope they win but usually end up frustrated by a bunch of over paid under-achievers.

I WAS watching the game yesterday and for the most part we were not very convincing against a very mediocre Wales side and it took until the 92nd minute to get the winner despite all of that possession and pressure. Some of the passing was shocking and the likes of Kane get paid millions to kick a football and they don't look very good at it for long periods. Lots of possession with not a lot to show for it is not 'really good' is it? Goals win games-not 'looking really good against Russia' who we only drew with.

Wales play with Pride and Passion too-does that make them very good ?

Germany are world champions and have looked pony in two games - does that make them rubbish?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Germany are world champions and have looked pony in two games - does that make them rubbish?

We're talking about England's performance. What the hell has Germany got to do with anything? Just because other teams are under performing doesn't improve what England dished up.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
We're talking about England's performance. What the hell has Germany got to do with anything? Just because other teams are under performing doesn't improve what England dished up.

I think it goes to show no one is playin well.

And if you think with the players we have to hand we have played badly over the last two games you will never be happy with England.

We absolutely battered Wales. - poor finishing did us again as it did against Russia

We have a young exciting and fearless side that are spending most the game attacking - which is what everyone was calling for, how can you not be entertained with the two games so far?

We have been one of the better sides.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Perspective....and I'll add France scraping through against Albania

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here