DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
RELISH.jpg

And shitloads of butter

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Depends on the situation.

Rish for work - Butter and marmite BUT only if I get the two on within 1 minute of the toast popping up. If it's not applied when EL SCORCHIO then the toast is binned and I start again.

Got time? Sure. That's 4 slowly scrambled eggs with LASHINGS of butter and pepper. Toast must again be buttered, somnetimes marmite if treating myself

Wintery wet Sunday - Extra Mature melted cheddar with Worcester Sauce. Again, Marmite will make an appearance as a base layer if I really fancy it.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
c) An expensive jam

I can arrange that for you mate. Ive always said that apricot is varstly underrrated. so long as you get the sugar percentage right it is an excellent jam, always sells well when i set up a stall at Brighton races for some reason. you would think most would go for strawberry or summer fruits

Regards

DR

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
One of our teachers used to have kippers and marmalade on toast for breakfast every day-his breath was torture if he checked your work :sick:

As already mentioned,ham and cheddar with a smidgeon of Branstons-mmmmmmmmmmm

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Peanut butter and Marmite. A surprisingly satisfying combination.

Cheese and marmite on toast is wonderful, but once I start on that, I cannot stop.
So I deprive myself of that these days.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Peanut butter and Marmite. A surprisingly satisfying combination.

Cheese and marmite on toast is wonderful, but once I start on that, I cannot stop.
So I deprive myself of that these days.

Marmite and marmalade is a surprisingly nice combo too. Also (rye bread) toast rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil, avocado, salt and black pepper.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
And I'm glad Russia lost.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Toast is the food of gods....the ultimate comfort food. I could live on the stuff and it would be my death row last meal.

Cut your own white or seedy bread, toasted any way you want with lashings of anchor butter is devine.

However, add a good, strong orange marmalade with thick cut rind or apricot jam and you're laughing

Scrambled eggs, friend eggs or cheese with Worcester sauce are also heaven as is a tin of cold beans.

Toasting a few slices of bread which i'd taken for bait, on an old gas lantern when night fishing when I was a kid has saved me from hypothermia.

The smell of toast takes me back to when I used to stay at my nans and we used to have it for breakfast....done under the top gas grill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-AeQv-axD8

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Cheese (Extra Mature Cheddar with a hint of Worcester)
That posh Strawberry Jam that comes with the Red and White gingham lid (Bonne Maman?)
Biscoff if I'm feeling like I fancy a heart attack, or if I'm sad. Although the amount that comes out of the jar and onto the toast never normally balances out

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Got to be Lurpak butter, marmite and peanut butter.Preferably crunchy but I'm not that fussed.
Trouble is, it is addictive and plays havoc with my ageing and expanding waistline.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Toasted bagels as well, because most American toast is shite

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here