Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your blow-offs. Do you like the smell of your own ones?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Mine got so bad I went to see the chemist. "Can you let me have something for the wind?" says I. He sold me a kite.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ever feel that cool or not so cool breeze on the subway platform? that feeling that a tube is on it's way? that is what i call movement and movement is healthy,it means things are working.....celebrate..

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I remember a passage from one of the Freud books, I can't remember which one, it was a long time ago ... but he had a theory that babies played with their own poo, because they saw it as "part of them" - at that age it's probably a reasonable thing, "it came out of me, so it must be part of me, and therefore I am predisposed towards it".

If that is true, and it seems quite reasonable, it's only when we are older that we learn that it is not a good thing (well, most of us do), but it follows from that, that if we retain some of this innate reasoning, that liking our own emissions is entirely probable.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I remember a passage from one of the Freud books, I can't remember which one, it was a long time ago ... but he had a theory that babies played with their own poo, because they saw it as "part of them" - at that age it's probably a reasonable thing, "it came out of me, so it must be part of me, and therefore I am predisposed towards it".

If that is true, and it seems quite reasonable, it's only when we are older that we learn that it is not a good thing (well, most of us do), but it follows from that, that if we retain some of this innate reasoning, that liking our own emissions is entirely probable.

babies before birth swim in the stuff....:lolol: well their urine at least..

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It's not even a complete thread, the classic 'follow through' has been overlooked.
After a night on the Guinness the following day I had my mum and dad round for Sunday lunch, feeling a fart brewing I carefully eased it out but completely and totally bagged myself, unfortunately I had shorts on the mess and smell was biblical.

On a holiday on the Greek Island of Ios I was playing table tennis on a poolside table in my swimming shorts, I had to overstretched to reach a shot and shit myself in front of everyone.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's not even a complete thread, the classic 'follow through' has been overlooked.
After a night on the Guinness the following day I had my mum and dad round for Sunday lunch, feeling a fart brewing I carefully eased it out but completely and totally bagged myself, unfortunately I had shorts on the mess and smell was biblical.

On a holiday on the Greek Island of Ios I was playing table tennis on a poolside table in my swimming shorts, I had to overstretched to reach a shot and shit myself in front of everyone.

:lolol: :lolol: this is what the OP is after,i said earlier the thread would gather momentum........welcome ladies and gentleman...... [MENTION=21314]Raleigh Chopper[/MENTION]

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
A fine bouquet

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
having had an early morning swim after a heavy night i was scrambling some eggs in the frying pan for a group breakfast......i was wearing only a fluffy beach towel round my waist and a t-shirt , as i swung round and took a step towards the breakfast table shouting " eggs are ready...!!" a medium sized involuntary fart / bowel movement deposited a golf ball sized package of pooh in the immediate vicinity of the fridge door .........not the best effort in front of the in-laws really...:nono:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Remember, this thread is about gaseous emissions not solid ones.

sorrry ......on a stag do on the I.O.W we were corralled in an id checking ante room in some night club.....the place was rocking inside but the room we were held in was big enough for about 10 people at a time......i'm afraid i couldn't hold on to my guff after 48 hrs of guinness , red wine , curry , fry ups and general bad behaviour......the ensuing nasal assault was probably my finest ever attempt to replicate the stench of a stink bomb with hints of star anise , hops and bacon.........in a word brutal.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I was with a group of friends in a very crowded bar, one of them commented that they wouldn't mind having a bit more space.
The timing was perfect, as we had not long left a curry house, "Ok", I said and duly released on cue.
It did eventuate in loads more room, but I was standing alone in the centre of it.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
notfart.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here