Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your blow-offs. Do you like the smell of your own ones?

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
What do they smell like? Do you emit a long slow one or short quick blasts? Are they audible or silent? Where do you fart the most? In bed or on the sofa? Do you put your hand near to your bum and then sniff your hand? Do you let your missus part her buns then really let rtp into your face?

My farts smells like the Brexit campaign of fear and hatred...

Bet you're glad you clicked onto this thread! :D

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
What do they smell like? Do you emit a long slow one or short quick blasts? Are they audible or silent? Where do you fart the most? In bed or on the sofa? Do you put your hand near to your bum and then sniff your hand? Do you let your missus part her buns then really let rtp into your face?

You're a f**king weirdo....................

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This thread will gather some momentum later after the initial inquests into the OP's state of mind....

For the record i do occasionally do a sniff test just to check the state of play......silent but violent ones are just that..

I don't let my missus get near me with hers......scientific fact that women's are worse than men's.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

60599101.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Fixtures announced 22nd June. Can't come soon enough.

Rumour is Newcastle away and ending Forest home last 2 games of season..........could be true or could be like this thread.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Sometimes they are stinky but oddly pleasant, like eating pheasant.
Other times they smell so foul, I run away and have to howl.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Varies really I can go from plain air puffs to toxic chemical warfare. Surprisingly I tend to fart to excess when riding my motorbike.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I went to the Doctor cos I had wind. Told him they were silent and didn’t smell. He gave me some pills. I went back the next week and asked what was in those pills cos they smell terrible now. He said, “Now we’ve fixed your adenoids we’ll work on your hearing”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here