Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two weeks to go - how are you voting in the EU referendum? - Leave or Remain?

How do you intend to vote in the EU referendum?

• Leave

Votes: 125 38.5%
  • Remain

Votes: 183 56.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 17 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Why so many threads for the same subject. Just wish vote was today as totally bored with it all now! BTW - I voted IN.

That's why your bored with it, you voted In. Made your mind up, done, dusted, shut the f up everyone! Well If only, you'll get years of this in the press and news. Thankfully we have a new season starting soon.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Surprising lead for the remain campaign. Certainly moved since the last poll.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I was Leave, but I'm a bit more uncertain now. I don't want to be a EU citizen and so I don't want to appear to give my assent to that by voting Remain. I don't particularly want to vote Leave either as I would prefer to be in the EU but with a much looser relationship than present. Possibly not voting is the answer, but it seems a bit of a waste of democracy.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I was Leave, but I'm a bit more uncertain now. I don't want to be a EU citizen and so I don't want to appear to give my assent to that by voting Remain. I don't particularly want to vote Leave either as I would prefer to be in the EU but with a much looser relationship than present. Possibly not voting is the answer, but it seems a bit of a waste of democracy.
Rather than not voting, perhaps consider spoiling the ballot with your thoughts - maybe what you have written above ? ???

Then your democratic say has been made.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

The only way that we will end up being in the EU with a better and renegotiated package is to vote to leave. Not voting doesn't make any sense.

If we vote to leave it is inevitable that we will go back in at some point on much better terms. It will make the whole EU much more flexible because they will have no choice.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012

There's no perfect choice unfortunately. But we do have 'special status' in Europe - no ever closer union, no Euro, opt-outs in Justice and financial regulation. A hand in shaping Europe but not led by it. We can't have everything we would like but compared to other European nations, say the Netherlands or Denmark, we are in an enviable position.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
CklPduUW0AARyQM.jpg

CklPduFWEAAS10U.jpg

Special edition only £2 this week at all quality newsagents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here