Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two weeks to go - how are you voting in the EU referendum? - Leave or Remain?

How do you intend to vote in the EU referendum?

• Leave

Votes: 125 38.5%
  • Remain

Votes: 183 56.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 17 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No, not really. I believe that the stance is that Britain would be free to make it's own law regarding immigration in the event of exit, but that reduction would not concern lessening current immigrants, but rather, restricting future immigration.

Sent from the boot of Lingard

I think you are missing the point. If the services such as education and NHS are currently overstretched then slamming the door shut on immigration (and assuming there aren't floods of people leaving) the NHS and Education will be in the same situation they are in now, ie overstretched. If Brexit are merely saying they are going to control immigration that means there will still be people coming in and assuming the same amount don't leave then the population will continue to increase and those services they are banging on about will become even more overstretched.

Perhaps they should institute a Dicks Bar Immigration Policy, ie one in one out!!!!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I think you are missing the point. If the services such as education and NHS are currently overstretched then slamming the door shut on immigration (and assuming there aren't floods of people leaving) the NHS and Education will be in the same situation they are in now, ie overstretched. If Brexit are merely saying they are going to control immigration that means there will still be people coming in and assuming the same amount don't leave then the population will continue to increase and those services they are banging on about will become even more overstretched.

Perhaps they should institute a Dicks Bar Immigration Policy, ie one in one out!!!!

Who has said " slamming the door shut on immigration"........no one that is who.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here