Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two weeks to go - how are you voting in the EU referendum? - Leave or Remain?

How do you intend to vote in the EU referendum?

• Leave

Votes: 125 38.5%
  • Remain

Votes: 183 56.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 17 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Remain - already voted.

The whole campaign has been utterly ridiculous on both sides.

This

This is my opinion, too. The Leave campaign have no way of making anything they promise happen. The remain side are only talking about the worst projection of the stupidest way of leaving. Both sides are spending ages talking up fears about things that won't happen.

and this

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Remain.

The two sides haven't really done a great job of persuading the undecided or wavering in my opinion.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Like a lot of people I have already voted

Why more polls as well, their is already one that been going for ages.

Boy in two weeks time this board will have about 30 threads on this

D

Deleted member 2719

I'd like to smack Nicola STURGEON around the face with a wet fish.

Leave.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Only a f***ing moron would want to stay in a "democracy" where they can't elect their president or the commissioners who draft the laws. Maybe it's strange wanting to have the ability to vote them out.

But most so called democracys have this element, we don't vote for our Prime-minister or anyone in the massive second chamber that makes and ratifies laws, The House of Lords.

I dont try and leave my country I campaign to change it

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
For the last decade we have spent at least two months every year travelling in Europe - sometimes double that.
We've spoken to a lot of people of every possible persuasion and seen at first hand much of what the EU can achieve as well as its misdoings.
Because of my wife's dementia this is our last journey but what has amazed me is the concern that many who oppose our attitude to the union have at the prospect of us leaving. Most foresee a bitter divorce and cannot understand that we think it would be otherwise but would still rather we were inside the tent pissing out than outside pissing in. They may love to hate us but they certainly want to keep us as a hefty balance to autocracy and a massive and much needed dose of scepticism.
We voted before we left and if all goes to plan (our travel plans are very loose) we will be somewhere around the Arcachon Peninsular or maybe the Ile de Re heading north when the vote comes through. Hoping it's not a day for wild camping and away from accusing eyes!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Why do so many Remain voters miss the obvious.

So helpless so dependent on a system a failing system that they will do anything to protect it,even ignore the obvious blind truth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here