Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight I TV 9pm live - Cameron Vs Farage.

Who will win the debate tonight?

• Dodgy Dave.

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Beer swigging Nige.

Votes: 55 70.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
The base of Cameron's argument to me was that we should seize the bulldog spirit, not lay down and give our kids a chance for prosperity.

We'll continue your hard line approach at the EU summits then shall we?

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Farage telling a woman to calm down as she calmly asked him a question will go down well.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I've recorded this in the hope it would be a clean debate,but I get the feeling it was very biased and Nige got a lot of interruptions and a bunch of hand picked idiots.

Why do we have such hideous biased media in this country for facks sake.

Some honest debates are required without being bloody biased grrrrr.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The base of Cameron's argument to me was that we should seize the bulldog spirit, not lay down and give our kids a chance for prosperity.

We'll continue your hard line approach at the EU summits then shall we?

The bulldog way it's to be a strong independent Britain where we decide and control end of.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
The bulldog way it's to be a strong independent Britain where we decide and control end of.

This is the point Farage made: "I won't be bullied! I won't be told what to do! We will get what we want because we're the best!"

International politics doesn't quite work that way Nigel, you can't adopt the same tone as an 8 year old arguing about who is going to win the Premier League at school.

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
This is the point Farage made: "I won't be bullied! I won't be told what to do! We will get what we want because we're the best!"

International politics doesn't quite work that way Nigel, you can't adopt the same tone as an 8 year old arguing about who is going to win the Premier League at school.

Yeah. Cameron will tell those European leaders how to act.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

You are right, best to go in and get trampled over and owned by Angie and co.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Some of the nonsense that black woman was coming up with was unbelievable. Let Nigel answer the question. Throwing the race card at him is a disgrace.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Cameron came across very well. He is the only one saying 100% what he believes in, as he will be out of politics in 2 years.

D

Deleted member 22389

I remember when Obama said we would go to the back of the queue, did you know my wife was undecided until he opened his mouth. Now my wife is for Leave.

My wife is completely opposite to me politically, a lefty, but even she can see through this bullshit.
With a 20 month old daughter we see what is going on in the EU, we see how it is changing politically and culturally and worry.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Thought Nige did well. Didn't rise to the bait when people try to portray him as an extremist or when they asked and answered their own questions.

As for the calm down comment ....

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
The compere definitely seemed to be more willing to let the Cameron section flow than she had with Farage

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here