Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight I TV 9pm live - Cameron Vs Farage.

Who will win the debate tonight?

• Dodgy Dave.

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Beer swigging Nige.

Votes: 55 70.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Why are the news channels only showing Cameron reply and not the question asked yet are showing Farage responses to the question? are these news channels biased?

Steve in Japan

NSC Patreon
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Why are the news channels only showing Cameron reply and not the question asked yet are showing Farage responses to the question? are these news channels biased?

It's quite revealing how you can edit or manage the process and output to create a set of impressions. If you subjected tonight's process to an expert review, I think it would show bias.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Cameron basically ignored every question asked and simply trotted out his lines each time. Farage I didn't see, so not sure if he did similar.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I missed that. Was it the portly chap on the end, the one who thought he was a business man but looked like a deck chair attendant.

Was the lady in the post debate forum on ITV when she explained the Dave was clear in his responses and reassured us all.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
It's quite revealing how you can edit or manage the process and output to create a set of impressions. If you subjected tonight's process to an expert review, I think it would show bias.

The political elite and their propaganda machine can't hide the fact that millions tuned in and witnessed first hand the debate and aren't gullible watching snip bits from the debate.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Why in such an important debate do they let ''look at me'' divs get in on the act.

Get a credible presenter, ask the tough questions, put pressure on when they just waffle spin and DO NOT answer the question (yes Cameron thats you) so those at home can get a better idea of whats being discussed.

Its not the ****ing X Factor FFS, why the need for an audience, made up of mainly t'wats? ???

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Well done Nigel.

D

Deleted member 22389

Shock horror the media actually had somebody from Labour Leave on, and I thought she put the case for leaving across very well.

As for Nigel, some of the questions asked where stupid, all done to try and make Nigel look nasty so they could write some headlines tomorrow.

What where they expecting Nigel to say? Where they expecting a Trump response banning people from the UK?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here