Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight I TV 9pm live - Cameron Vs Farage.

Who will win the debate tonight?

• Dodgy Dave.

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Beer swigging Nige.

Votes: 55 70.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Cameron losing the debate

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Cameron looks at ease but isn't getting it all his own way. "I haven't made a forecast" (about how much immigration will fall due to his alleged reforms).

I have a strong suspicion that ignoring concerns about immigration (Labour and Conservative) will lead to Brexit, this time or next.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Stop saying Farage's "Little England" you are showing yourself up Dave.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I'm sure the USA would agree to join an north American/ south American economic union.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It will never happen, but I would like to see Galloway and Farage v Cameron and Osborne!

Galloway and Farage vs Cameron and Corbyn :lolol::lolol:

Dave, Dave WHY on earth did you give in to the noisy minority and allow a referendum on this issue? Its like having a referendum on whether to paint the Ark Royak in midnight grey or dawn grey, then letting the dawn grey liberation front and the midnight grey army free access to the media. And then joining in the debate. :shrug:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Galloway and Farage vs Cameron and Corbyn :lolol::lolol:

Dave, Dave WHY on earth did you give in to the noisy minority and allow a referendum on this issue? Its like having a referendum on whether to paint the Ark Royak in midnight grey or dawn grey, then letting the dawn grey liberation front and the midnight grey army free access to the media. And then joining in the debate. :shrug:

quote: " give in to the noisy minority and allow a referendum on this issue?"..... get off your high horse, the vote is closer than a "minority". Still i suppose complacency and an air of above others is WHY the vote is so close.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I'm very undecided, from reading previous comments on this thread I think that I'm in the minority but Cameron came across the better of the two. I thought Farage came across as quite aggressive, I know Cameron is banging one drum about the economy but he seems quite factual on this topic.

Still undecided

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here