Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight I TV 9pm live - Cameron Vs Farage.

Who will win the debate tonight?

• Dodgy Dave.

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Beer swigging Nige.

Votes: 55 70.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
You've got to watch these things. Just occasionally,there is a glimmer revealed of what somebody really thinks or feels. Somebody's nose growing exponentially, or involuntarily following through after a particularly tough question.

We can live in hope.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Farage will be questioned on his migrant rape claims. Today on the BBC Victoria show they asked why are migrants raping western women and the migrants said it's in their religion so migrants in Germany, Sweden, Denmark are having crash courses on why it's not okay to rape women. Farage will backtrack to appease the politicaly correct brigade.

IMG_20160607_202350.jpg

Last edited:

Farage will be questioned on his migrant rape claims. Today on the BBC Victoria show they asked why are migrants raping western women and the migrants said it's in their religion so migrants in Germany, Sweden, Denmark are having crash courses on why it's not okay to rape women. Farage will backtrack to appease the politicaly correct brigade.

View attachment 75504
My missus mentioned this, I thought she was joking. jeeeeezzzzzz.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I expect Cameron to come out with a few jabs about the economy, then Farage will fight back throwing the immigration punch

The fundamental, can we not govern our own country instead of being dictated by Brussels maybe the KO punch.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
My missus mentioned this, I thought she was joking. jeeeeezzzzzz.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Swedish women/girls have been warned not to venture out when it's dark as they'll be raped by migrants. Farage is right about migrants raping but it's a taboo subject so he'll toe the line tonight.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Farage loves the Oz style point system. I'm sure he could get in with his bank balance

D

Deleted member 22389

Farage did well, not that anyone would agree. Next Cameron who will say we are safer, stronger and dismiss the immigration numbers.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Cameron has lost my future conservative votes.....useless......why are we here cameron?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Farage was OK, has he been on holiday recently as looked very tanned

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I like Farage. He draws you in. Interesting character with charisma.

D

Deleted member 22389

Not answered the question on free movement. Open all borders Cameron.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here