Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Point of clarification

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
The other night I apologised to our dog who was lying in her basket next to where I sit in the lounge. My wife asked me why I had said sorry to the mutt and I had to tell her that I had hit her on the head with a bogey because that was where I often flicked them.
She then told me that I was disgusting. I asked her where did she put hers then because I,ve never seen her discarding any into a hanky. She then admitted that she would often flick hers into the fireplace. We have one of those gas ones that look real but we never light it.
Now I want to know, am I bang out of order on this one and has she got a point or is she just as guilty.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Why do you flick them at your dog? Flicking them, fair enough, each to their own, but why at the dog?!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Why don't you just counteract the problem by rolling and then eating them like most respectable folk do ?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
The other night I apologised to our dog who was lying in her basket next to where I sit in the lounge. My wife asked me why I had said sorry to the mutt and I had to tell her that I had hit her on the head with a bogey because that was where I often flicked them.
She then told me that I was disgusting. I asked her where did she put hers then because I,ve never seen her discarding any into a hanky. She then admitted that she would often flick hers into the fireplace. We have one of those gas ones that look real but we never light it.
Now I want to know, am I bang out of order on this one and has she got a point or is she just as guilty.

You are bang out of order, and she is disgusting too.

I make sure my wife doesn't see where I flick mine.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I expect you will have a visit shortly due to the cruelty on your pet. The poor dog has done nothing wrong and saying sorry is not enough a stiff prison sentence must follow.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Do you pick it, lick it, roll it, flick it or do you just pick n flick ?
Does the dog eat the boogies or do they stay where they land until somebody cleans ?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Why farts are so bad nowadays that the girlfriend is completely unbothered with me having a brief nasal rummage and flicking the findings on the floor down the back of the sofa. I think she might believe that if am i am playing with one orifice that nothing will come out of another one. She's wrong.

Why farts are so bad nowadays that the girlfriend is completely unbothered with me having a brief nasal rummage and flicking the findings on the floor down the back of the sofa. I think she might believe that if am i am playing with one orifice that nothing will come out of another one. She's wrong.

The duchess, while sipping her tea, enquired "Do you fart when you pee?"
I replied, with some wit, "Do you belch when you shit?"
I think that was one up to me.

The duchess, while sipping her tea, enquired "Do you fart when you pee?"
I replied, with some wit, "Do you belch when you shit?"
I think that was one up to me.

..And they say that the art of conversation and civilised debate is dead....:)

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
Why do you flick them at your dog? Flicking them, fair enough, each to their own, but why at the dog?!

I wasnt actually trying to hit the dog which is why I apologised but just get it into her bedding. Her bedding is changed every other day but the fireplace is hardly ever cleaned out. This is why I think I am being hard done by by the wife's initial criticism.
Anyway the dog sits right next to me and does the most nauseous botty burps and I have - although admittedly raised my voice in a gagging type tone - never once moved her bed away. We do love each other. Me and the dog I mean of course.

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

attachment.php

I am glad you did not flick these bogeys at your dog or even the fireplace :eek:

Attachments

• thW13LEK2K.jpg
    thW13LEK2K.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 279

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here