Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I missed it - was it any good?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For the second time in a week, a team slinks home from Wembley having been outplayed and beaten on their big day out, but comforting themselves in the vitally important knowledge that their fans were just super-great.

:lol:

Both went home potless where it counted, but fake some kind of comfort that they won the prize for uber singing/support/passion on the day. There's positive thinking and then there's being deluded.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I am glad Hull won for Bruce, he is a good honest english manager
enough said as I don't want to down SW:lolol: AS IT MUST BEE VERY HARD FOR THEM TO REALISE THEY ARE NOT SUCH A BIG CLUB:sick: after all :wave:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Good that's all

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
"Difficult to take but true.
The hard bit is they weren't that much.

Gutted.

Lad is in bits.

Go again"

Posted by the Squire of Preston on owls talk. Hope you and your brood have nightmares Squire............:D

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm not going to lie. I laughed out loud when the cameras cut to him and Prince Charming sat in the directors' box last week, as the game ticked towards its conclusion.

He had his sad face on :lol:

You weren't alone.

If ever there was a tonic for our disappointment... Scum lose and give us comedy gold that will serve us for years and The Piggies lose after telling us 'Again, we' ll never play you again'. 2 clubs that I loathe with an increasing passion.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Personally, I thought their fans were shite. One song throughout (if you can call it that) then **** all once Hull scored. Amazed they could drag 40,000 people from Yorkshire to the south. Still, bottled their chance.

It would have been a travesty if people like Nuhiu, Hutchison etc were considered 'Premier Leage' players.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I missed it - was it any good?

Does it matter? The wankers from Sheffield didn't go up. That's the important thing. Oh, and Mark Shite is gutted. Pretty much as good a day as we could hope for.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Plenty of cliche "We Go Again" on Owlstalk, that a massive stride to the PL was taken and will be achieved next year.

Trouble is with that arrogance is that a dozen other clubs think they will do it too, and the Whippet Racers will have to compete with Newc, Villa and Norwich who will have income 3 or 4 times greater than theirs.

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Did Carlos kick-a-ball give a 20 minute talk on sky afterwards bigging himself up or does he only do that when they win?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Does it matter?
Well I quite like football, so it would be interesting to hear how well both sides played etc.
The wankers from Sheffield didn't go up. That's the important thing.
Indeed.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Painful as it was i watched there post match celebrations at the Amex and you had the feeling they thought they were already up ..they simply aren't good enough to ''go again''

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Painful as it was i watched there post match celebrations at the Amex and you had the feeling they thought they were already up ..they simply aren't good enough to ''go again''
Exactly. I swear to god without the bad luck on the first leg we would have smashed Weds. I still feel sick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here