Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**County Championship Division Two, Sussex v Derbyshire at Hove, May 28-31, 2016**

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thought they would have declared by now to give themselves a chance of bowling them out but I suppose there are still 5 sessions to go so probably at lunch time.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Derbyshire close on 195-6. The forecast does not look good tomorrow in terms of getting their last 4 wickets. Another draw beckons.......................

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I know we are usually all doing our rain dance and jigs, but does anyone know a dry dance for a change

4 wickets needed in 100 runs can HOVE get enough dry spells today

Derbyshire 150 & 195/6 (74.0 ov)
Sussex 447/8d
Derbyshire trail by 102 runs with 4 wickets remaining

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I am sure I heard that Wright is going to play in the seconds today and if his wrist is alright will be back in the first team from Wednesday

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
That's what Adrian Harms tweeted I think. Good news if true!
Yes, get down to The Saffrons today. Free entry to see one of the world's finest white ball cricketers... probably not do much more than drink a few cups of tea unfortunately.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
According to BBC Weather: Light rain until 14:00 then thick cloud and a northerly wind for the rest of the day... :nono:

I'm going to stick my neck out and say no play today as chucking it down currently and dont think they will be able to get the outfield dry enough if the rain does stop.

Frustrating as it will take the win away and leave us with another draw

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I'm going to stick my neck out and say no play today as chucking it down currently and dont think they will be able to get the outfield dry enough if the rain does stop.

Frustrating as it will take the win away and leave us with another draw

The rain radar has things clearing by lunchtime. The new drainage system in the outfield should mean we get at least 2-3 hours play - see Day 1. Should be enough to wrap up the win.

WHEEL WHINE!

PG

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Yes, get down to The Saffrons today. Free entry to see one of the world's finest white ball cricketers... probably not do much more than drink a few cups of tea unfortunately.

Rain radar had cleared Eastbourne by 945, so should be some decent play there today.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here