Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zlatan to Man Utd?????

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So a good goal is one you could do 100 times out of 100.....

My idea of a good goal is a well worked team goal as per BZ v Huddersfield or the one from Skalak that won our GOTS where he looked up saw what was happening and aimed and struck it well and scored not hit it over his head blind.which could have finished up anywhere over the bar.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
My idea of a good goal is a well worked team goal as per BZ v Huddersfield or the one from Skalak that won our GOTS where he looked up saw what was happening and aimed and struck it well and scored not hit it over his head blind.which could have finished up anywhere over the bar.

I give up.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Do you not think Ibrahimovic aimed it then? ???

Like ... seriously?

Oct 25, 2003

i'm afraid you're literally talking nonsense

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
So a good goal is one you could do 100 times out of 100.....

I could have agreed with BG but..... after watching that youtube clip, i wouldn't be surprised if he COULD do it 100 times out of 100, he has serious tekkers!

I actually prefered the goal he scored near the end of the clip for Ajax, where he turned about half the team if not more inside out. That was incredible.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I had the pleasure of watching ZI score a hatrick for Ajax, he is a phenomenal player with great technique.

As front three of Martial, Ibrahimovic and Rashford under Mourinho excites me as a football fan.

Could see him getting 15-20 goals in all competitions quite easily.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I really hope this happens, Man Utd would have to pay a huge amount in wages to satisfy him and at his age the pace of The premiership would soon catch up with him.... another expensive flop.... marvellous.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Thinking Zlatan is overrated is just trendy "I know better" indifference IMHO. He's consistently scored absolute hatfuls both at an international level and the top level of multiple leagues, for a who's who of elite European sides. Judging him on a dozen games against English sides and ignoring the hundreds of others is simply selective bias. He's fantastically arrogant but his quality is undeniable.

And BG - a good goal is when you look at the goal rather than shooting 'blind'? Natural goalscorers don't need to look, they know where the goal is from that sixth sense of reading the space and the game around them. The truth is literally the exact opposite of what you're saying.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here

this may seem like a strange question seeing as you have over fifty thousand posts on a football message board but do you actually like football?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here