Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit for 16/17 Season

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I believe we can't have stripes on the back or have the football league changed this?

Don't believe there has ever been a rule about this from the FA, FL or PL. Uefa had it as a rule at some point, but when teams like Barcelona decide they aren't going to take note of such a rule it goes out of the window. There are some leagues around the world where it is a rule, hence the likes of Nike doing templates with solid backs to accommodate whatever clubs want to use them throughout the world

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I'm sure it's been mentioned before that the Amex logo has to be on a solid background, so the images in the OP wouldn't meet their branding.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You mean this? I like it.

attachment.php

That'd do me.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I'm sure we can. Just need a panel on the back for the name/number.

Was it the first year at the Amex we had those yellow numbers on the stripes, made it totally indistinguishable :facepalm:

Doesn't really bother me, I can barely make out who scores now from WSU.... getting old....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Doesn't really bother me, I can barely make out who scores now from WSU.... getting old....

I feel your pain, as a fellow WSU-er

I often struggle to distinguish Baldock from Knockaert. Until one of them has a shot.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I often struggle to distinguish Baldock from Knockaert. Until one of them has a shot.

I like Baldock but that tickled me, I can't lie. :lolol:

Also, I'd cry with joy at those kits posted by the OP. I love stripes but these are wonderfully reminiscent of the Pheonix Brewery kit.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I guess it will be another subtle version of a Tesco bag , as the palace fans like to describe it.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here