Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations To Brighton for giving us a new word in the English language!

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Well this is still a live issue isn't it?

Following "AMEXIT" you now have "ZAMEXIT", "GREERXIT" and "OFFYOUGO". Coupled with your attempts to lure back the "Prodigal Son"...
Gosh, with your level of bitterness, if you leave NSC, no acrostic will be read in honour of you

Sent from popcorn packets for NSC binfests

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
"An acrostic poem is a type of poetry where the first, last or other letters in a line spell out a particular word or phrase. The most common and simple form of an acrostic poem is where the first letters of each line spell out the word or phrase."

I'm flattered.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
"An acrostic poem is a type of poetry where the first, last or other letters in a line spell out a particular word or phrase. The most common and simple form of an acrostic poem is where the first letters of each line spell out the word or phrase."

I'm flattered.

Came here, unwanted,
Until one day hw gets the message,
Not always listening,
Though we live in hope.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Has anyone actually used this "tag" except you?

I can't really see an Albion fan touting it, true. But you must admit it's got some truth. The destiny lies in your hands, on your own turf. Win and you're well clear of the pack. Lose and they're back snapping at your heels. With a wealth of video footage as to how to get at you.

The Fish

Exiled Geordie
Jan 5, 2017
Can't really understand rivals who are floundering in their league trying to gloat over teams that are performing well in theirs. Palace are in a shit state, so much so they've put their faith in Sam Allardyce. An unscrupulous manatee who's only capable of setting a team in one system; Get the ball into the box as often as possible. Forget about fashioning quality chances, forget about controlling the game, forget about anything that isn't getting a big lump on the end of a long ball and hope it pinballs into the net.

For any Palace fan to take time out of their day to try and gloat over Brighton's ascent into the top flight is ludicrous and reveals far more about that fans' measure of success than I'm sure they'd like.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I think we should have a special place for these saddo Premier Pikeys posts. Maybe create a 'Wailing Williams' section so they can all belong in a special little place and amuse themselves, unlike Shathurst Park which is only contributing to their collective sef-harming obsession. BFS, Lights, Yanks, Drums etc, WTF happened to them. Maybe we need to think about a new, more credible rival?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here