Tuesday 19th July 2016 v Fulham (at Aldershot FC) - 7.45pm
Saturday 23rd July 2016 v Luton Town (A) - 2.00pm
Saturday 23rd July 2016 v Stevenage (A) - 5.30pm
Home fixture TBC

UNDER 21s
Wednesday 13th July 2016 v Hastings United FC (A) - 7.45pm
Wednesday 20th July 2016 v Dorchester Town FC (A) - 7.45pm
Wednesday 27th July 2016 v Whitehawk (A) - 7.45pm

In addition to the friendly fixtures listed, the first team will also play a home fixture at the Amex on the weekend 29th-31st July, with the opposition to be confirmed in due course.

Two separate teams will play Luton and Stevenage on Saturday 23rd July, kicking off at 2pm and 5.30pm respectively, to give supporters the opportunity to attend both fixtures - with the full first-team squad being used across the two matches.

Meanwhile, the first-team squad will also spend a week on an overseas private training camp in the early part of pre-season, with no game scheduled for the trip.

The club will also confirm an open training session at the Amex, during the pre-season period, for Seagulls Priority and Young Seagulls members.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...on-pre-season-fixtures-confirmed-3125127.aspx

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Two lines from the press release I received are missing:

Meanwhile, the first-team squad will also spend a week on a overseas private training camp in the early part of pre-season, with no game scheduled for the trip.

The club will also confirm an open training session at the Amex, during the pre-season period, for Seagulls Priority and Young Seagulls members.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Shame there's no fixture at Lewes, always liked that. Maybe I'll go to the Crawley game and the Under 21s at Whitehawk. The other First Team fixtures are a bit of a pain to get to as I don't drive.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
the first-team squad will also spend a week on an overseas private training camp in the early part of pre-season, with no game scheduled for the trip.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
All a bit dull isn't it. No U21 Worthing fixture either

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Two lines from the press release I received are missing:

I didn't originally include those as I would essentially just be ripping the entire thing. I've added them now.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
GIF-Al-Bundy-bored-boring-do-not-want-ew-meh-no-Unimpressed-GIF.gif

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It's hardly Lewes and Aberdeen, is it?
Zzzz. Still, who cares I guess. Just need to play games. Though why the **** we're playing Fulham at Aldershot...?!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Watford at home in the TBC friendly??

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Distinctly meh...

Fulham at Aldershot is random. Teams don't normally play others in the same division pre-season. What if our first fixture is Fulham (A) a couple of weeks later?

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here