Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So how was the new pie?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Amazing day, the minutes silence was impeccably observed. The game was great (our no.14 was incredible!!), and everyone involved with organising should be monumentally proud of themselves!!! To raise £20k is the stuff of legends, and raises the bar for REMF 16.

As an aside, I have to thank Paul Barber for allowing me to go on the pitch and kick a ball into the north goal. I'm worried he thinks I'm a bit spesh - but it happened. I've scored in the north and I can sleep happy :)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Thoroughly enjoyable. As was the new pie.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My pie was ever so slightly lacking in filling but everything else about the night was great (except the result obviously).

Massive well done to everyone who organised it, played in it and attended. Was talking to Mike Langridge in Dick's Bar after and this has been the most successful REMF season in terms of money raised that there has ever been.

On the subject of new food though, the wiseness of selling chicken and baked beans alongside Harvey's to already flatulent men is questionable. I'm taking a CLOTHES PEG next season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thanks to everyone. Amazing (£) result. Great day.

And I got to do this

image.png

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Oh, and can we apologise now - even though it shouldn't be us doing so - for the goal music.

Doing it first time for mild irony was bad enough - but five times... :facepalm:

It won't happen agian.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Raffle Prize Winning Tickets

1st - BHAFC Hospitality day for 4 - Yellow 116

2nd - Sussex CCC Hospitality day for 4 - Blue 39

Please PM me to claim and I will need a name, address and contact number

Yoda

English & European
Thanks to everyone. Amazing (£) result. Great day.

And I got to do this

View attachment 75304

Thought you commanded your area very well indeed.

Was also good to see what all the fuss about Michael Standing all those years ago was all about. Him and Edwards in the middle were superb.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton

Was also good to see what all the fuss about Michael Standing all those years ago was all about. Him and Edwards in the middle were superb.

I thought Edwards should have got MoM personally. 90 mins in CM against a good oppo and he still came out of top a lot of the time. Great ball for our 1st too

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but it does need a mention. Well done Palace.

[tweet]737563735397564416[/tweet]

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but it does need a mention. Well done Palace.

[tweet]737563735397564416[/tweet]

I found myself clapping the palarse team/fans again :kiss:
It takes a year to get over this you know:eek:
I've had several showers since but I still feel dirty:)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Thank you. Honestly - I was DELIGHTED to get to half time without any clangers - or somehow embarrassing myself in front of a thousand people.

Agree with your choices - Kyle (#14) was bound to get the attention, for his pace and tricky feet, but Michael (#22) and Lawrence (#6) were the stand-outs for me. Oh, and Toby (#18) at centre-back - terrific performance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here