Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's tinpot beamback...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Premier league riches and they still charged their fans a fiver ? Are they that hard up??

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thank you Palace, thank you, thank you, thank you.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If I'd have stuck our old 14" inch CRT at the bottom of the garden and watched from the back bedroom I'd have had a better view!

And it wouldn't cost you a fiver.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Even in anyone's list of Things To Do In Croydon When You're Dead, the beamback would be well down the list

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It makes me wonder what the Palace THICKETS were expecting for their beamback ?

I mean for ours, we knew we had 3 giant screens on the pitch, so we all new we'd have a decent view (plus it was only £2). Had it just been on our usual 2 big screens in the north and south, then I'd have made an EDUCATED judgement and thought "mmmnah. I'll watch it down the pub".

But Disney truly is a genius spiv. Whilst sat there in his Royal Box seat at Wembley next to "Brighty", he's managed to invest the square root of fck-all into a "beamback" onto those miserable little screens at Selhurst, and got (I don't know how many) Palace mugs to part with a fiver to view the FA Cup Final, THEIR FA Cup Final, from 120 yards away. Was the sound even on ?

You can see how he made his fortune. Thieving from local businesses, and now from his own fans. Splendid.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bigscreen1.JPG

FA Cup Final day - Palace style.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Today just gets better. Every time I think about heading up to bed, I find another thread that drags me back in! :smile::smile::)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I find all these comment hilarious' remember this was a beamback from Wembley!

We found your teams attempt at kicking the football hilarious.

And it was at Wembley in front of the whole world !

People in different time zones wondering how such a dog shit side got to a final.....

Playing like that!! :lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

I don't want to be the one to start rumours...but that fit singer who missed her cue for the anthem. Where EXACTLY was she sitting when Pardew did his mating dance?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here