Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace - You CLOWNS!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Really ! I had a cracking weekend.

Your Saturday , watching a team you don't like beating a team you like even less.
Well no, my Saturday didn't start at 5:30pm. I'd already had a good day with the family by then. Come 5:30, I sat down to watch the football with my daughter. I don't generally care who wins the FA cup - the last one I remember caring was when Wigan played, I supported them, being the underdogs. On Saturday I wanted Utd to win, so it wasn't a case of watching a team I don't like. They're not the world beaters they once were, so I don't mind seeing them win a cup. Someone has to win it.

Surly most Brighton fans would love to lose in a cup final than watch palace lose in one ?
Well no, not really. I'd love to get to the final - that's the good bit, winning the games to get there etc. And it is a good achievement to get to the final, I'm not knocking you for that. But losing it is shitty, even if you are the underdogs. Before the game you have the dream, the hope. It could happen. Obviously I'd rather your dream was squished while I laughed and cheered, rather than the other way around.

Put it this way - one set of fans were crying and the final whistle, the other set were laughing and cheering. Which was which?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So, are you Palace or Tottenham? Doesn't matter either way-we can dislike you equally for either choice.
He's both. A genuine Spurs fan doesn't register here when he did, and then pipe up after 4 years on a Palace thread. He probably goes to some Palace games, as they're his local team, but he's supported Spurs since he was a kid.

EDIT - Ah - not that I needed confirmation, but there it is:

Looking at your Facebook page, you seem to be one of those people that supports two teams.

attachment.php

Last edited:

He's both. A genuine Spurs fan doesn't register here when he did, and then pipe up after 4 years on a Palace thread. He probably goes to some Palace games, as they're his local team, but he's supported Spurs since he was a kid.
Bet he's the HF drummer, he's known to be a Spurs fan.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Aah! Now I get it. Tottenham are his 'big' team.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Aah! Now I get it. Tottenham are his 'big' team.
Yep, but he couldn't admit to supporting two clubs, as he knows that's embarrassing. So instead, he's come on here pretending to be a Spurs fan with a liking, an admiration for Palace :rolleyes:

I am a Spurs fan hence the username and I like Palace and dislike manure and @rse (or goons as we also call them). If I was Palace I thinkI might have posted when Zaha beat you in the play offs.
Your facade didn't last long Hoddle.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Resurfacing after one hell of a weekend, to find Brighton trying to belittle things that most of the football world sees as positives. Bless. :)

And fair play, you've done us over yet again. Only second in the FA Cup, what a humiliation. How I wish we could get one over our rivals occasionally. :tantrum:

...and here in lies the 'Palace Delusion'

Del Fenner is clearly a decent fella and usually a pretty level headed view from the dark side.

But Del, please do inform us uneducated buffoons exactly what the 'rest of the football world' would have seen on Saturday that you are so proud of?

Was it:
1. Your teams ultra defensive, hope for a goal on the break, tactics?
2. United hitting the post twice in the second half after completely dominating a terrible game?
3. Your managers little dance?
4. The fact you made a tonne of noise when you scored and went quiet after that (See The Amex v SW)?
5. Your band of black coated, spotty teens 'doing the Poznan'?

This may seem like a dig but it's really not. What are we (the rest football) all supposed to be in awe of?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Looking at your Facebook page, you seem to be one of those people that supports two teams.

View attachment 75085

Don't bother answering my question Hoddle. Bozza has provided all the explanation I need.

You couldn't keep silent because you were sad that your second team had lost and the nasty Brighton fans were laughing.

Not very brave of you to pretend that you don't really support Palace, but then I can understand the urge to keep quiet about it.

Supporting two teams eh?

Bye.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I would actually be happy doing a WBA for a few years. Go up, know that odds say we will be back down next year but with the cash and experience behind us, then have another exciting season ending up with promotion and repeat until we become stable at the top table. In some ways thats more exciting than a 10-15th place finish every year

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Probably feels at home on NSC, Plenty of company. :)

You're on here enough I'm beginning to wonder if you're not a closet Albion fan. Anything you want to share? Actually, 6 years ago you were supporting a different team so that makes sense.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I imagine it's "the display" *

(* - fans of a small club putting in an effort on their rare big day out)

That display...

They're all getting a bit samey, aren't they? And they all seem to be phrases lifted from a trite inspirational poster: "This Mentality Is Unstoppable" - what's that supposed to mean? The mentality to create displays? If it's supposed to say that Palace fans are a breed apart who sing all the time and never leave early if their team is losing then that's bollocks. Palace fans are no different from any other fans - except that they are the world champions in neediness:

"Are we the best fans in the world?...please say we're the best fans in the world...it's important that we're the best fans...say we're the best fans...I need to hear that...."

The fact that they're just a Poundshop copy of European Ultras proves that they're not the best in the world and all that Ultras bollocks is held in contempt by most other English football fans.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I wish I knéw too.

PS It's the alt code

ält cödês are thé answer ♥

Wøw¡

I didn't know what either of you were talking about, but Googling 'alt code' has got me there. I have spent all my computing life selecting symbols whenever I needed an accented character. Thanks gents for opening up my world. We're through the looking glass now.

†‡§¤¿ŒÐßÞ

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Probably feels at home on NSC, Plenty of company. :)

We all got the utter irony - no need for you to highlight it to make yourselves look even worse :ffsparr:

All these Brighton fans with prem teams you talk of... And yes there's a few - like at every club our sort of size and lower - and yes you have them too as has just been proven :lol:

And one who posts on the BHA forum too = worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here