Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace - You CLOWNS!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
And why is your academy ground apparently fenced off when all the talk on the application for planning permission was about "Albion In The Community"? A local has claimed to me it's like Fort Knox. What are you scared of?

Of course it's going to be fenced off and have security, do you really expect a club to spend £15million pound on a training complex and then leave it open so anyone can wander in and have a kick about?

And to answer your other question there are plenty of community events held there, I got an email from Guy Butters last week inviting our current Year 10 students to take part in a football tournament being held next year at the training ground.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
JFC - you can't seem to decide what to do with him, can you? Why not chuck in Holla into the transfer offer, two misfielders for one?

I'm passing on a comment made by a Lancing local who has been around the Albion scene far longer than I have. Are local sides allowed to use the Lancing facilities then?

Well my son's played there twice. I don't know what you expect it to be, it's not a frigging park with swings, roundabouts and rubber johnnies in the bushes, it's a place of work!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Not really. In 1990 we didn't have two golden opportunities to score cancelled out by the ref's whistle when he should have allowed advantage.
You aren't very bright, are you? I was replying to a post you made about Palace beating Man Utd in 1973.

The truth is that LVG got the sack because United have been, by their standards, not good enough. They were, however, easily good enough to dominate Palace who against potentially vulnerable opponents seemed to accept their only hope was to park the bus. Understandable given the run of form Palace are on but still a bit pathetic.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well I've had four days. And I want to get to 5,000! I'll probably get to 10,000 before you get into the Premiership.:clap::clap:
Well yes, at the rate you're posting here you'll have 10,000 before the end of next season.

Make sure your 5,000th post is as shit as all the others won't you.

Sorry, I guess you never knew your grandfather.
You didn't let me down, congratulations!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Well I've had four days. And I want to get to 5,000! I'll probably get to 10,000 before you get into the Premiership.:clap::clap:
You'll easily reach 100,000 before you have anything worthwhile to say.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
And why is your academy ground apparently fenced off when all the talk on the application for planning permission was about "Albion In The Community"? A local has claimed to me it's like Fort Knox. What are you
scared of?
Think of the dumbest person you can think of.... Now double that X10 .... That's you that is
image.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Well, given your recent interest, you'll be at 10,000 by Christmas, so . . . . :lolol:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
No but I got over it pretty quickly, when I saw how many headlines the game generated with LVG, took me back to 1973 when we walloped United 5-0 and they sacked Frank O'Farrell. Ask your grandfather to tell you the story.

No need, I'll tell you. Palace signed some excellent players, including Don Rogers and Charlie Cooke, beat Manchester United 5-0 and achieved their first ever victory in a London derby in the top flight - and still managed to get relegated.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No need, I'll tell you. Palace signed some excellent players, including Don Rogers and Charlie Cooke, beat Manchester United 5-0 and achieved their first ever victory in a London derby in the top flight - and still managed to get relegated.
[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

'Owned' [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here