Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull fan BANNED for LIFE

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I would think the police have enough to put him away. Threatening behaviour, pitch invasion are both criminal offences if the police want to use them.
Let's hope so.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When he's outside, he'll have to report to the local nick whilst a game is on.
When he's served his sentence for his earlier crimes, he's a free man surely. Hull can ban him from the stadium, but that can't put an obligation on him to do anything.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When he's served his sentence for his earlier crimes, he's a free man surely. Hull can ban him from the stadium, but that can't put an obligation on him to do anything.

The banning order means he has to report to the local nick to sign in, whenever there's a match on.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The banning order means he has to report to the local nick to sign in, whenever there's a match on.
I can't get my head around that. He's had no trial, a club has just decided they don't want him there, which is their prerogative. I don't understand how that can have a legal basis on what he has to do outside of the ground though?

If it's a banning order by a court, where he can submit a defence, then fair enough.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Reporting to a police station during games can only be enforced if he gets a football banning order in court. Hull will have to hope their security staff remain vigilant to ensure he doesn't get into the stadium on someone else's ticket as it stands.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I can't get my head around that. He's had no trial, a club has just decided they don't want him there, which is their prerogative. I don't understand how that can have a legal basis on what he has to do outside of the ground though?

If it's a banning order by a court, where he can submit a defence, then fair enough.

That's what the police are dealing with. It will take time but I'm sure it will happen.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Reporting to a police station during games can only be enforced if he gets a football banning order in court. Hull will have to hope their security staff remain vigilant to ensure he doesn't get into the stadium on someone else's ticket as it stands.
:thumbsup:

That's what the police are dealing with. It will take time but I'm sure it will happen.
Understood. Even if he gets one, that won't last forever will it, so he could still sneak into game in the future.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well done Hull for acting so quickly. I hope the nasty piece of work gets some proper old school justice at some point. Violence against defenceless pensioners. Nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here