Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Man Utd. FA Cup Final

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Blimey, 68 pages , and I thought none of you weren't bothered and wasn't watching it ?
Bad performance from us, but could have nicked it.
Superb support from us as normal, Utd's was what I thought it would be, touristy and corporate.
Glad we brightened your day
We move on .

The double negative gives me a headache, were you expecting us to be bothered, or not?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Blimey, 68 pages , and I thought none of you weren't bothered and wasn't watching it ?
Superb support from us as normal, Utd's was what I thought it would be, touristy and corporate.
We move on .

Double negative much?

Sounded pretty flat on the TV in all seriousness - although I could make out some annoying drone in the background occasionally but wasn't sure if they'd dubbed the sound from football Italia by accident. In all seriousness the sound quality was awful yesterday - often happens at Wbley games these days, not sure how they can sort it as id guess the comms mics are too high and the background ones too low.

It wasn't a major trophy anyway - not these days and this season as most top clubs played their reserves and got knocked out. Karma caught up with you today after Bilassieieie cheated at Reading to get you there and cheated financially twice. Just glad it was an Albion lad who banged in the best winner the cup has ever seen...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The double negative gives me a headache, were you expecting us to be bothered, or not?

No it's okay, it's actually a treble negative if you read it again so it actually ends up coming out the other side as a negative if my maths is right:

I thought none of you weren't bothered and wasn't watching it

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We move on .

tumblr_mcbx64nTS61r9a8ozo1_400.gif

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What amazed me was the amount of palace goons in OUR pubs?! Was at least 50/50 everywhere I went, they didn't like it when I stood up n started chanting SEAAAAAAGULLLLS!!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
What amazed me was the amount of palace goons in OUR pubs?! Was at least 50/50 everywhere I went, they didn't like it when I stood up n started chanting SEAAAAAAGULLLLS!!

That showed em :clap2:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Was bothered and did not watch,brightened my whole summer........ check your thread :lolol: call me bitter as lemons but delighted..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Unfortunately there are Palace Vermin all over Sussex and even Brighton (a few sailors among them no doubt-as they cannot have it both ways can they now)....Now this is because we live in the best county in the world..

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
We move on .

You think your support is better than United's now? Everyone laughs at your pathetic ultras going all eurotrash!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It may as well of been a Brighton v palace final the amount of effort I put in to it!

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
We move on .
Why are you surprised? We love seeing you lot 'in bits' after being served up. Especially by a player who cut his teeth down here. Absolutely made my day. Cheers 😃

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What an absolute awesome end to the season![emoji322] [emoji323] [emoji322]

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Where's that prick dougie gone???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here